please help me!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by help me, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help me

help me Member

:new: I'm new here. i really need help!!! i hury myself because, i accidently hurt other people. Then they blam me , so i hurt myslf for their pain.:cry: Every muscle in my body hurt! i punched everywhere on my body... i ounched my "eckles tendon, arms, legs, diafram, ribs." i dont want to die!. i just think that everybody hates me. i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depresed:blue: i'm forteen. and every Physicist and Therapist i'v gone to has left me. on left me to go to India the other one quite, and the other one just left unanounced. And i cant talk to my family because I cant trust them. all they do is yell at me.:hiding: so i hide in my room behind a locked door all day. what do i do??? please help me please!
  2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time. :hug:

I'm glad you found this site - something that might help you is talking about how you feel. We understand what you're feeling and we won't judge you.

Hope you feel able to let some things out here, and hope you feel better for it.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you've reached out and hopefully you can get the support you need from here. Sounds like you're having a rough time right now. You say you accidentally hurt others, what have you done? Is this why you have depression? If it is (or even if it isn't) can you talk to the people involved who you think you have hurt to try and sort things out with them? After talking you will both probably feel better about the issue.

It sucks your therapy has been the way it is. Have you considered trying another therapist?

And about your family, why don't you all get on? Have you tried talking to them about how you feel because of the yelling?

Self harm at the end of the day solves nothing, and as you most probably know yourself, it only causes a new problem. As hard as it may be for you I suggest you try and work through your issues and what's going on, and try and stop self harming. There are some threads stuck to the top of this forum that may help you with that.

Sorry about all the questions, but I just wanted to get a better idea of what's going on, if that's ok. :hug:
  4. help me

help me Member

well first of all, yesterday i went to a party. and we were all skateboarding having fun. but then i tryed to kick the skateboard up the drive-way but it hite my friend in the ankel. now he has to limp around:inv: so i punched my ankles achilles tendon, so now i have to walk like that too. but now i feel better i can walk good now.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and then they "friends" told me to get onto the skate board so i did. and when i was down the drive way they locked all the doors to the house so i couldn't get in. so i stayed out for 60 minutes then called my mom to pick me up on my cell phone. she asked why i wanted to leave? i said " the party was over" that's a lie. i think their not my friends now:blue: i'm so confused now:confused: should i talk to them tommarrow at school about the incident? i dont really belong in any group so i dont have alot of friends. and the good ones i hade went to another school :(

umm.... could anyone help me with this issue? i went to and checked my mail and found out that a girl at my school wanted me to call her liek 2 days ago. but i dont really know her. and i only have her in 1 class...gym. and she alsways talk to anothr guy in gym. and i'm shy. so how do i say hi? i want to be her friend. but i dont live close to her. i really like her could anybody help me with this? thanks for the advice... i feel better that a girl actually wants to talk to me :) bye for now i'll check back later.

her name is chloe... i'm not good with girls so if anone can help me please do
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2007
  5. blade

blade Well-Known Member

its looks like uve had a really hard time. no worries u can pull through this. just have a little faith.
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hang in there hun.. you are stronger than you know. :) I'm here if you ever need to talk. :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.