please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aliceneedshelpnow, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm so scared

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

whats up hun

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Please tell us whats happening in you life at the moment, why are you scared?

4. I see you're feeling alone inside of yourself.
    Remember that we are reaching out to you--you're not alone. If you ever need to talk about what's making you feel this way then please do. We will listen and we're not going to judge you. Everyone feels bad sometimes and we of all people are the ones that really understand. Maybe a few of us are exactly where you are and we can help you find a way out? Please let us know what's going on in your life--let us know what's getting to you. Why are you feeling bad? What do you need to feel better? We want to know.

5. I feel like nobody can help me. I feel so cold.

6. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Let us share a bit of your pain, will you?

7. I cant explain. I just feel all alone.

8. Please let us try to help. Please let us know what exactly is happening.

9. I am Alice. I am 18, on prozac. Sometimes it just feels like a big black cloud swallows me, and i cant breathe or see or think in there. Thats how I feel

10. it wont go away

11. i think its passing

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

feel free to PM me if you need to talk :hug: x

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Is there something in particular that's making you feel worse do you think?how long have you been on Prozac for and what do you exactly suffer from?I used to be on Prozac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.