please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dpjagoe, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dpjagoe

dpjagoe New Member

my name is donna im 36 years old and i have fought thoughts of suicide for a while now but i dont know how much longer i can fight it gets harder every day and today i found out my husband is cheating that only makes it harder to hold on someone please help me i cantfight it my self any longer

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I really can't say i know how you are feeling. you are with us here now; please Donna do not do anything harmful to yourself. please. I can assure you that you are not alone. please pm me if you wanna talk and tell me why you have been fighting your thoughts of suicide for a while. every night as a day. every winter has a summer. this life is very temporary. what lessons have you learned in your journey?

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You've already helped yourself by finding SF. There are great people here that understand exactly what you are feeling. And they want to help. You won't be alone here and there are so many hands to reach out to. Hold on Donna and let the help and warmth of the members help to make it so that you can fight one more day, week, month. Keep yourself safe and hope to see more posts from you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.