Please help me..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jessikah2k8, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

I used to bite the skin around my nails aggressively when I was angry or upset.. took out huge chunks and it gave me release. Now, I am so upset I cry everyday, when I look at the state of my fingers.

On both my hands, big califlower-like warts have grew right in at the nail of the fingers. I don't even know if it's a "wart" but I've been told it was.

They are so sore. They depress me. They embarrass me.

I went to the doctors and they can't do anything about them, in case of disfigurement near the nail, but they can take up to 5 years to heal. I am so upset about them, especially if I have job interviews etc in the future.

I can't even go with my friends and get my nails done like them.. because there is always big ugly scars beside my fingers and I end up crying.

They look like this..

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/sharonosbournerocks/DSC01587.jpg

Please help.. any way to get rid of them etc? :(

2. demonhunter999

demonhunter999 Well-Known Member

If it is a wart, aren't there like creams for that? Or liquid nigrogen dabbing? Perhaps you should seek a second opinion and explain what a problem it is. For job interviews, you may have to disguise...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.