Please help me...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by leapingfrog2, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leapingfrog2

leapingfrog2 New Member

I feel like I'm losing my mind right now, and I just want to die... I can't maintain friendships, I push the people I love away because I'm afraid of them, I do stupid things in the name of revenge for the people who hurt me, only to hurt myself even worse. I am my own worst enemy and I'm afraid if I don't stop myself, I'm going to hurt the people I love... I'd be doing everyone a favor. I hate myself and what I am... but I'm nothing but a coward who'd rather wuss out and get help... I'm not thinking straight anymore...
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

You'd only hurt the people you love if you left them... hang in there. Maybe talking about it more can help you calm down and think straighter about it.
  4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Please get help, see a doctor. This might be temporary, or something that can be taken care of seriously, and with the view to make you feel better and improve things. Only professionals can draw a diagnosis though.
  5. Piffle

Piffle Member

I'm sorry things are so difficult for you. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum, and to say that I understand. Only too well, I'm afraid.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...sounds like you have thought about this alot...that is truely a see if you can talk about it and then you can talk to someone who can help you...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...big hugs and welcome again, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.