please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

having the worst night ever. took tablets earlier and feeling really bad. im so exhausted but cannot sleep. its just not funny anymore. just when you think life cannot get any worse,it does.

2. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Hey,

How many tablets have you taken hun? If it is an overdose you really need to ring an ambulance or someone to be with you and care for you?
    It is really important you do that,

Life can be soo shit at times and you're right when you think it has hit rock bottom and no-one or nothing can hurt again then it hits straight back and surprisingly you have the capacity to hurt more.

Just first you need to get through tonight. . .

I'm glad you asked for help

3. takencontrol

i just want to get some sleep. i only took 16 paracetamol but feeling really bad its never had this effect before.

4. Kirsty_Ann

Thats still classified as an overdose hun . . . If you've done it before then maybe your liver has had enough (?)

Did you wanna talk about stuff or why you want to do it. . . i've seen some of your previous posts and you seem really unhappy :/

5. takencontrol

i didnt think things could get any worse but they have and just feel ive had enough.

6. Kirsty_Ann

In what way, if you don't mind me asking?

Do you not think you could find that bit of strength to turn it around?

Do you think it is you that has caused it or someone else?

:hug:

7. takencontrol

someone has been stealing money from my house,a lot of money. my husband is self employed and earns good money. you will probably know from my previous threads that my life is far from good at the moment and im getting psych help for my depression. this is just the the final straw for me i cannot take anymore.

8. Kirsty_Ann

So i'm going to assume the fact that they have been stealing is more upsetting than the money if your husband earns good money . . . ?

I know how it feels strangely, i've got depression and a counsellor on the go too,

How about your children? They need a mother ?

Are you on any medication for your depression? Has it stabled at all?

9. takencontrol

yeah it is more upsetting to think these people are supposed friends. i know the kids need me and i think its the only thing keeping me going just now. yeah im on medication have been on and off for a long time. they were recently changed and increased with some effect but obviously not enough.

10. Kirsty_Ann

i'm sorry that these people were friends; it sucks but it shows that actually you are far better off without people who do not show you the care that you deserve and so desperately crave,

glad to see you are keeping it up for the children, my own mother walked out on me personally so to see that you are keeping it up really does show some hope even if you don't feel it right now.

If they have just changed the side effects maybe working their way through; with a decision such as suicide you need to make sure you are 100% positive and with medication up and down that isn't going to work. . . you wouldn't want something like that making you miss your first grandchild or your child's wedding . . .

What about your husband; does he know how you feel? Or do you get any satisfaction from work or do you work?

11. takencontrol

my husband is ok he doesnt get the depression thing but is there to support me with the kids and sometimes thats the most difficult thing to cope with. i work part time and to be honest its difficult to drag myself there sometimes but i try my hardest to make myself go. i am very guilty of isolating myself at times so i do try to force myself.

12. Kirsty_Ann

It's good to see you trying to force yourself. . . being alone is such a dreadful feeling, but i guess it's even worse when you are surrounded by people.

What do you do?

How are you feeling now? Any better?

:hug:

13. takencontrol

i supervise lunchtimes in my kids school its crap pay but when my mood is ok i enjoy it. i feel really sickly i havent ate since lunch time so im not sure if its hunger or the tabs.

14. Kirsty_Ann

Ah thats lovely, children (in a certain manner) can be strangely therapeutic i think.

Maybe you should try something plain to eat and some water to help . . .

15. takencontrol

yeah youre right !! lol. can i just say thank you so much for your kind words and time. im going to go back to bed try get some sleep got to be up at 7am with the kids. pm me any time you want to talk.

16. Kirsty_Ann

You are very welcome . . .
    Somethings no matter how hard, are worth fighting for, if you need me p.m. me ok?
    Sleep well hun

Take Care
    xox

17. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Hope your doing ok now.. Duno if I can do anything.. but.. take care..

18. takencontrol

still not feeling too great but made it through the night. didnt sleep much was still awake at 4;30 and was back up at 7am. gone beyond being tired now.

19. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im glad you made it through the night,sometimes its the best we can do
    you just have to keep thinking yes ! i made it through another day
    whats planned for today?

20. takencontrol

im not sure andi still feeling really shitty after taking the tablets last night and im exhausted. i really need to force myself to go to work and try keep my mind busy and of everything going on in my life just now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.