please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nikos555, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikos555

nikos555 Member

i dont know how to tell anyone i want to kill myself. the people on this forum are so helpful they make me feel better, but i cant. i cant sleep at night because i want to kill myself

i dont want to go to a therapist, i cant afford to nor do i want to go alone.

my friends dont seem to realise how unhappy i am. i dont know what to do.

2. DarkFantasy

DarkFantasy Well-Known Member

I wish I knew how to help.
    It's the worst feeling helpless for yourself, but also being helpless to help others.

This site needs a voice chat so we can all get together and talk. I never saw this forum helping much. I write diaries and all, but what's the point really.

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I'm sorry you haven't found the site helpful, all I can say is that people do their best. My PM box is always open and I'd be happy to be another pair of ears...a voice forum sounds like a cool idea. I wonder if skype does multiperson convos....

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Is there not a councillor at your school that you can talk to a teacher anyone you trust The thing is you need to talk so you don't feel so islolated. Your doctor regular one will listen as well give you medication to help ease your depression He will have to keep everything confidential as long as you say they are just thoughts of suicide. Please know everyone cares here they do it is just sometimes they are sick to and unable to reach out We care and i hope both of you are able to reach out to someone anyone in real life and get the medical help you need to get well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.