Please help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ineedhelpnowplease, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please help me I feel worthless my friends call me worthless my girlfriend just left me and told me that i mean nothing to anyone please anyone out there HELP! I WANT TO DIE!

2. danicarr

danicarr Member

YOU are not worthless. YOU are cared for. Please stay with US, WE know exactly how YOU're feeling, WE can help. Please let US help YOU. Some minute part of YOU must want to live otherwise YOU would not have logged in. WE want to help YOU. Stay strong- dani

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey man. Welcome to SF. You are not worthless. You are a good human being just like the rest of us and you deserve to live. Maybe you could find a new girlfriend? :hug:

4. She was my dream girl... then all my Friends turned on me just like she did and called me worthless too... all because I didnt believe a lie

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about what happened?

6. first off to clear things up I have Adjustment Disorder with a Depressed mood.. and am Not on medication (Though my psycho is saying I need it my Psychi is saying no) And She said that I am worthless because I cant stop feeling sad and I cant stop feeling angry (Im a teenager and thats the normal reaction according to my Doctors) I cant stop crying and hurting and she doesnt understand and noone in my family does all my friends have disowned me

7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what is an adjustment disorder?

some kind of treatment might be a good idea. getting some gentle exercise and fresh air?

I think that when someone is suffering, I think it is difficult for other people to deal with that and be supportive, unless they have a lot of inner strength and compassion.

there's a reason why you have such anger and sorrow. how we feel is always, in itself, legitimate.

is your psycho any good?

8. my psycho is good but my psychi is not she doesnt give me meds because of my age and the risk when I need them I bounce off the walls when I get sad a little I cut and cant control my anger, cant sleep (Insomnia really bad) Anxious and my mind races 24/7 and worries... I have ADHD... this website will explain adjustment disorder I cant describe it Its fucked up my life though

http://www.depression-help-for-you.com/adjustment-disorder-with-depressed-mood.html

9. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about the original stressor?

the info in my sig might help

10. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

hey i remember something someone else told me
    'god' never created any human being worth killing yourself over.
    i'm not religous, i think god is a fluid term but hey... it's true. no one is worth your own life. not in this context.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.