Please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by just-somebody, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just-somebody

just-somebody Member

I need serious help I just keep thinking about ending my life I can't do this anymore the pain is never ending please someone help me because even though I am dead serious about this a part of me is telling me to stay strong I skipped a lesson today and I have pills in my bag I really just need it all to end but somehow I always feel I can't do it I tried once before and I was sick and that is all it seems so pointless and I can't talk to anyone because they think it is a phase but it's not I really need to do something before its too late

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here to help you. take one minute at a time.

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Do you have friends? Family? Children? A mother/father? Brothers or sisters?

I ask for a reason. I am a father and my son left us with suicide. I guarantee you that there is no worse pain in the world than to lose someone you care about... and with that in mind, please don't do this to anyone you would leave behind. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU WILL HURT THEM.

Fight and find a better solution.

4. just-somebody

just-somebody Member

Yes I do have family and friends but I can't ever talk to them about it and besides its better for them if I am dead harsh but true and fight for what I have nothing left to fight for :(

5. Tiggy

Tiggy New Member

Hey

There's always something left to fight for sweetie, please don't ever give up. You're worth more than you know, and it'd kill everyone who cares about you to have to live without you. What's making you feel like that? There must be something. If you want to talk I'm here for you 100%, you don't need to give up, I promise :)

6. just-somebody

just-somebody Member

I wish I had something but I don't I don't even know why I am still here I am not strong enough the fighting this is so hard I know that I still am happy at times but the sad times are more often and more full in force at 18 coping is hard enough but this is beyond a joke thanks for your comments but hopefully I will find inner strength to do the right thing and end all my pain and suffering

7. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

As a parent who lost someone, I can only tell you respectfully that you are wrong. I guarantee that if you were to bring about the action you suggest, you would destroy their lives forever.

8. Please no.

Aisha, do you remember me? This is Taylor. I talked to you this morning, and you made me smile. Today at school, I was looking forward to talking to you again. This is not what I wanted or expected to come back to. I understand how hard it can be, but please don't give up. Please... Just talk to me, I can try to help. :c

9. meta4

meta4 New Member

At 18, your childhood needs to die to make way for the emergence of your adulthood. The mind seeks for symbolic death to make way for your new life. Suicide is a metaphor. Please don't take the metaphor literally. Find a therapist trained in Jungian Psychotherapy. They can help you see and understand a symbolic way of looking at life that will open up a whole new era for you. These concepts saved my life. It's worth a try at least. Bless you in your journey.

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can't talk to my friends and family either...they don't understand, or just don't want to listen. But we understand where you are coming from and want to help. I'm sorry it's been so overwhelming for you, but I don't think you should do it. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk things out with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.