please help so paranoid

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by fear1, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fear1

fear1 Member

today was so bad.
    i get tearully and angry alot with abit of everything and i always take it the wrong way.
    i always seem to assume what ppl are thinking mostly negative, well tell a lie all the time :(.

im scared if my fiance will end up with someone else because of my negative ways.
    but paranoia takes me over the limit and then i want to flip and sometimes wana run away as i dont like arguing.

im going to see a therapist tmoz and abit scared as they might have a go @ me after how ive been.

im just bloody paranoid so much its stresses me out.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

first off :welcome: to sf. we're really glad that you are here.

i'm just curious cause i'm not a paranoid person, but what does a person have to gain by worrying so much? does it make one feel better in some unique way? i'm not at all trying to be critical. i really am just curious

i would encourage you to try to slow down and take alot of deep breaths. something someone shared with me one time that maybe worth a try and that is take your worries and put them in a box. if you find yourself trying to pull them back out again ask yourself if this is what you really need right now. most cases probably not so you put it back in the box. it would probably take some practice for a while but the more you do it the easier it becomes. just a suggestion not totally sure it's appropriate but trying to help.

please take care of yourself and again welcome

3. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

Just a suggestion

This may sound kinda kooky but have you thought about taking up meditation? It clears your mind and keeps you centered and in the moment.

4. fear1

fear1 Member

i am on prozac but ive been on it for awhile but then i came of it for bout 2 weeks as i thought i could do it on my own but soon realised it wont go away that easily :(

takin deep breaths wen im stressing doesnt go down that easily lol

5. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

I'm currently on Prozac :biggrin:
    I tried to get off of it by myself too and had an episode. Been back on it for two weeks now so I know what you mean.

I meant meditation, as in Buddhist or transcendental meditation.

6. fear1

fear1 Member

no lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.