Please help, something.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by annmarie, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annmarie

annmarie New Member

I've had suicidal feelings since I was around 8, I'm 18 and last year attempted suicide. My life isn't getting better. I need help, I keep trying to get it but I can't seem to keep in touch. My high school councillor completely stopped talking to me after high school.. I mean I know it's not her job anymore but I thought she cared.. In an attempt to make my life better I deleted every contact on my phone, I'm changing my number and all my friends. I don't want to be around people who only care about cocaine or pot anymore.

I'm indifferent to everyone and I cry about it. I cry, not because I can't keep relationships but because I have no feelings for anyone. I know I should but I don't. I hurt everyone I come in contact with. I sleep so much it's not like I have the time to care but I do, I don't want to die but at the same time I do.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Since you were able to relate so well to your high school counselor, maybe finding someone else to work with now would be helpful...this might help direct you in your new start

3. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hi annmarie.

Sorry to hear you're not doing well. Just one thing, you said you cut contact with many friends and contacts. But don't you fear now that you will end up in social isolation, making you feel worse?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to keep having contact with your current friends but also try to make other new friends? Being very alone by yourself also doesn't make you very happy I think.

4. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

...............................(double post?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.