Please help..stalker on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Michellekoilover, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need help... somebody is mailing me awfull things.. it keeps telling me to "kill myself" because am a "whortless freak" "fat piece of s***".. i.. dont have a very high selfsteam, i keep going trough really bad days, and when i get online, to you know, lose myself a little bit, found a bunch of mails like that.. i tried bloking, but then this person created an account and mailed me on facebook, then the same with twitter, then tumblr, now deviantart.. i need help, i just trowed away the razor, i dont want to do it.. but i feel i cant avoid it much just so pointless
    Im loosing all my will... please help
  2. MeowC

MeowC Well-Known Member

Keep reporting the person on all the websites they're sending you messages on even if they make a different account report/flag those too until it stops
  3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

While doing that - keep a note of all the messages and such, and report to local authorities too (police etc) to see if there's something else that can be done.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would report it to police...this person sounds really unstable to continue following you like this, even after being blocked on several sites.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

authorities will be able to track this person down and charge them they do not put up with stuff like that anymore so report it to police and get it stopped
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Report it on every site it happens. As far as emails go, it sounds like it would be worth changing your email address. With sites like Facebook, you can change your privacy settings so that only people you approve can contact you.
  7. already reported it in every social network, but this person is still stalking me.. i have 4 mail accounts, 2 already been reached by this person..
    Im from Venezuela, law here is quite different.. i went to the police 3 times already, the first two they didnt really listened me, send me home almost inmediatly because "there was no personal available atm" this last time they finally take the report and then told me they couldnt do anything because it was just on the internet..
    I got 4 more mails today, have no idea how can he/she do it if its blocked..

i feel insecure... even my family dont belive me, they think im crazy or just lying...

i dont belive they care even a little bit.. and i cant stop thinking that at some level, this person is correct... i am worthless..

thanks for taking your time to answer..
  8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

The person is not correct. the person who wrote this is a criminal and horrible. You are a good person. Why is being overweight such a horrible thing? I think that what is in someones heart is what is important. I can tell already that you do have a good heart. I am very glad you threw away that razor. You have a community here who cares. So you keep writing here. And if ever you get a bad message here, you just report that to wildcherry fast fast. You send her a private message. Okay? I wish I knew how to locate someone through their ip address. But I dont. You just dont believe a word of what this horrible person says. I am saying you have a good heart. And that is the most important thing. The person who is doing this to you does not have a good heart. No they dont.

Will you keep posting here and make this your community?
  9. In Venezuela is not viewved as "criminal" just like an annoying thing, until the stalker get close enough to actually hurt you.. thats what they sayed to me
    I like to think that... but people make it quite harder to really belive it...
    thats nice, im not sure even my mom think i have a good heart. Wildcherry? i havent got a bad message here, everyone has been so nice to me that feels wierd..not used to.
    I will try to keep posting, but i feel there at some point i can be such a burden.. so maybe post a little less? will keep in touch though..
    Thank u for reading me :)
  10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

please do not worry about posting here. you will not be a burden. You can post as much as you want. Thats what we are here for. To support each other when we need or want that. So dont you worry about being a burden. Okay? And remember, that person saying all those things is a big liar. You are good. I can feel it in my heart. And my heart doesnt lie. :hug:
  11. Bless you hon, we've all got your back... We're all on your side too!! :grouphug: <edit mod total eclipse personal email edited out>
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep posting ok and do n't even read anything more from this person just delete it keep blocking it and keep changing your adresse we are all kind here so noone will harm you here
  13. Thanks so much for all the nice answers! it feel wear you know? i dont remember the last time someone told me something "nice" or even "suportive"
    It feels good :) I feel a little better after reading here <3
    The mails keep coming every single day, but as Total Eclipse wrote, i just delete them, havent opened one this days.
    Is wonderfull to know there is a placer like this forum where i can be myself, and no one will hurt me for it, again, thank u! <3
  14. flowers

flowers Senior Member

you are doing really good not opening the emails. Just like Total Eclipse Suggested. You keep posting here. Because, yes we do care :hug: you are safe here :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.