1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help urgent

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xstation14, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xstation14

xstation14 New Member

This isn't about me it's about someone else. I've never dealt with this kind of situation before so I thought I could ask someone who specializes in this. I am in a video game clan and one of the members posted on the clan forums that they wanted to kill themselves. We are trying to comfort him but I think we need more than that: http://www.ckwgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=1420.0 What should I do? I don't feel comfortable calling a suicide hotline but I realize that he needs help. Also, I know that this can be a touchy subject, but if there is an emergency i'd just like to suggest not having to sign up to post a topic. It could save some people.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

3. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Unlikely. There are no magic words to make someone feel better. Sorry to burst your bubble.

4. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Doesn't look suicidal to me..

5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

It sounds to me as if he's only saying goodbye to the forums, I don't think he's feeling suicidal by any means.

6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i cant see it and it wont let me register. sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.