Please Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Emma7, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emma7

Emma7 New Member

Please, I need someone to talk to right now, please someone contact me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun what up keep talking to us ok we are listening hugs

3. Emma7

Emma7 New Member

I feel like I'm losing my mind. I can't sleep, I constantly have panic attacks, I feel sick, and the only way I seem to feel better is if I drink. I try to stop but then I just can't handle being sober. I spent all of my money on alcohol, and my relationships with my friends and family are going downhill. I don't even know myself anymore. I don't know how to handle this. I'm scared of where I'm going to end up. Sometimes when I drink I cut myself and I'm afraid I'm going to take it too far one time. I wanted to die this morning. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope. I'm scared.

4. ryan.

ryan. Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel, I also drink way too much and have cut myself in the past. I haven't worker out my issues yet either, but we have to hold out hope that we can right? I just woke up after a night of binge drinking and smoking cigarettes. I don't even know the last time I went more than a day without drinking and when I have it's only been a day (which are few and far between). I've also alienated some friends and family, but speaking from experience its not that they don't like you, but merely that they probably just don't know or understand what you're going through. Depression, Anxiety and Suicidal thoughts, all begin to affect and shape the way we perceive ourselves and it doesn't affect it in a positive way.

5. Emma7

Emma7 New Member

I want to quit drinking, but I'm scared.

6. Emma7

Emma7 New Member

I told my best friend about my drinking problem and she supports my recovery 100%. I also made an appointment with a psychiatrist and found a vitamin that helps with alcohol withdrawal. My father also know about my problem and is going to pay for my therapy. I hope this works. I really want to get better, I just have never been sure how.

7. ryan.

ryan. Well-Known Member

Good for you, opening up about that! It's not easy to first open up about that stuff to people. I'm glad your family and friends are being supportive and I hope you get the help you deserve :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.