please help!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RavenSantrus, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenSantrus

RavenSantrus New Member

i am on the verge of suicide! im considering which pills to take! please someone help me away from this damn cliff!
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi RavenSantrus, can you talk about why you're feeling this way? Please stay and talk to us and we'll be here to support you.
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello RavenSantrus, you've come to a good place for kind, non-judgemental help and support.
  4. Sadsnocat

Sadsnocat New Member

I need help too! I tried taking pills, it felt like my stomick was burning up and on fire! I woud not advise taking pills o kill yourself, there must be an easier way!
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just a reminder that SF is a pro-life site, so no methods. Here if either of you feels like talking... hope you'll continue to reach out for support.
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Hey there

Im soorry you are going through a lot right now. Can you tell whats you are going through your current situation to see if we can help you. Please dont consider suicide its not the way out you want, honestly i have been there before after I was attacked and truly understand how you are feeling. Can you phone crisis, cpn or simply have a chat with family members completely off topic as a distraction technique. If not go straight to the hospital urgently and ask for help.
  7. Sadsnocat

Sadsnocat New Member

I got suckered into joining the military and it is the opposite the recruiters say it I am stuck in a war zone the middle of nowhere....I thought I would be doing something great, and all I do is get yelled at and no one can tell me what I do wng, I receive no guidance from anyone, every other word that comes from others mouth is profanity, no one speaks to each other like a civilized being, I see no way out to end it, I requested multiple times for things to change, but since I have least experience everyone either laughs or yells at me, I am stuck here 24/7 with nowhere to go and no one to turn to. I did go to medical and all they did is give me a counseling session and they want me to come back, but how is that going to help, it doesn't change anything, I am continuously getting bullied and the pain does not stop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.