please help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Petal, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

panic attacks and hyperventilating, don't have a paper bag, just fell and fucking cut my leg and hand by accident. feeling very strong negative emotions right now. im a fucking awful person, i am not depressed but i feel like i do not deserve to exist. i need someone to talk to badly.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not an awful person Petal you are a very caring soul I am sorry you are having such a rough time right now

3. Petal

thank you :( i feel at rock bottom. i feel i do everything right but it comes out all wrong

4. Petal

My sister has just apologised to me and was nice about it. Feel a teeny bit better now.

5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You are not a horrible person at all :hug: take some deep breaths and try to get some space to calm down :hug:

6. Petal

I'm slowly getting better, just panic attacks and flashbacks, I'll get through this. I am breathing slowly and deeply and reading nice quotes to calm me. I have a BBQ to do later this evening so I am going to have to calm down.

7. Lastnight

Lastnight Active Member

I'm glad you feel better now Petal, I'm sorry to hear you went through such pain.
    I want to say that I am grateful for you - I'll send some of my strength your way!

8. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

You will be okay, barbecue will go okay, here if you need me :arms:

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, I hope you are feeling better now. I know how scary panic attacks can be. I have been having some of the worst in my life lately, and it feels like I am losing control. You aren't a horrible person, you are just overwhelemed and have a lot to deal with. Please take care of yourself :hug:

10. Petal

Thanks you all so much, I a m feeling TONS better. I took some medications and the panic attacks eased off. It's rare that I get as bad as iI did but I know the trigger now at least. :)

11. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Glad that you're feeling better Petal.

12. Petal

Thank you, I appreciate that. I have had a great evening/night. Did a BBQ with my brother, it was actually quite relaxing. I just rarely get acute anxiety attacks like I did today and yesterday, I could possibly go a good while without one, hopefully! We shall see!

13. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Petal, you are a great person, it's ok to have a blip. I hope you ok this morning. I need a really big favour of you. Likes the meerkat says... "Big SMILE" this morning.

14. Petal

Hi unknown, thanks for the nice words, I am doing fine today so far, yesterday was a day full of triggers for anxiety and it got the worst of me. I am in top form today so hopefully those acute anxiety attacks are now gone for good, at least for a while, thanks again :hugs:

15. jarrah

jarrah Member

Hi Petal -

I hope that you had a really great day today!

Take care :)

16. Petal

Today has been a fantastic day. Thanks for your well wishes, they worked ;)

17. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Just read this thread, am glad youre doing better today. :hug: how was the BBQ

18. Petal

Thanks a lot :) The BBQ went great, managed to share a laugh with some of the lads, was anxiety free, thanks for asking :hugs:

I have seen the doctor about these acute anxiety attacks and she agreed to prescribe extra zyprexa for as needed use which I think will work out great :)

19. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Thats great that you had a great time at the BBQ and its very cool you got a great communication relationship with your doc.

20. Petal

Thanks :hugs: We have a love/hate relationship lol I do point out when she's wrong or I don't agree but other than that yes we do have a good relationship :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.