Please Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bc14981, Oct 10, 2016.

1. bc14981

bc14981 New Member

I feel like I'm about to explode unless I do something and I don't know what to do I thought I was alright I thought I was fixed but I'm falling and I don't know what to do.

2. lainylou

lainylou Active Member

Whats happened to make you feel like this.. Want to talk about it?

3. bc14981

bc14981 New Member

I went back to visit some friends who were back in the mental hospital I stayed in. I thought I was healed after my 2 month stay I thought that I was able to cope with anything but now I just have this deep desire to be back and to be treated like I am insane. I don't know what it is. I don't exist and I just want to feel whole and not so lonely.

4. lainylou

lainylou Active Member

maybe because you felt secure there? If you have friends there you must miss them :(

5. bc14981

bc14981 New Member

Yeah I had some good friends from there but only one is there now. I feel really scared like I want to completely break down and get back in but at the same time I know being at home is so much more healthy for me.

6. lainylou

lainylou Active Member

Its an attachment thing maybe. Although you know you are best off at home, you miss the company and people that understand you maybe? Im so sorry your feeling this way. 2 months is a long time to be somewhere. I hope you can fight these feelings.. hugs xxxx

7. bc14981

bc14981 New Member

Thank you