Please help

I really need since help right now. My method is planned and I have everything I need to follow through. Now it's come to do it and something is stopping me. I wasnt to die yet dont at the same time. I don't know what to do.
I don't want to do the occupying things, I need a break from reality, a break from my life. I really do want to die. I'm scared. But I'm scared of there being no going back. But I'm scared of what I might do at the same time.
I called a crisis line and they wante very helpful just advised things that occupy my mind.
I need these things to stop. I need my life to end but I'm scared. I don't know how to get help. If I havnt acted yet then surely I don't need emergency services? I don't know

Waves

Flower, You are struggling with life as we all feel the same way. I also found crises line unhelpful. If life were good we would not be in pain. Is there anything good?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I really need since help right now. My method is planned and I have everything I need to follow through. Now it's come to do it and something is stopping me. I wasnt to die yet dont at the same time. I don't know what to do.
I don't want to do the occupying things, I need a break from reality, a break from my life. I really do want to die. I'm scared. But I'm scared of there being no going back. But I'm scared of what I might do at the same time.
I called a crisis line and they wante very helpful just advised things that occupy my mind.
I need these things to stop. I need my life to end but I'm scared. I don't know how to get help. If I havnt acted yet then surely I don't need emergency services? I don't know
i hope you're feeling a bit better today. if you aren't please call emergency services to be safe. remember if you are still here there is always hope. and you can talk to people here. we care and we will listen...mike...*console*sadhug

Fauve

SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're going through this. I don't have any words either. I don't know what to say that could help you, except that you are important to this community, and that your thoughts and feelings matter to us.

I've not been here long, but I can see you have. You have a place that's yours, here, and you're an important part of this community. YOU are important, YOU matter, and you deserve to have a better and happier life.

I'm sorry if my words sound hollow, but as someone that often don't believe these same words coming from other people, I can tell you that they come from my heart.

Bergerac

So sorry to read this. You've clearly stated something puts you off carrying this out though, so there is determination at your core, hope and faith, and enough care for yourself.

You feel some instinctive purpose to stay around but sounds like you need to be allowed into this/to follow it and make a start. Some movement is clearly needed here and someone or something, to draw you out of your current situation and lead you to some kind of comfort and happiness. A sense of belonging.The desire is there, but you need a change in circumstances. A break from the current life and existence, and to start a fresh, in a different environment.

It's not this life in general that you're tired of, it sounds like, but the particular one you're leading currently and you want to move in a new direction, with new people. You're aware a new, brighter perspective and prospect, can be found.

There's still a lot of hope for you yet and I wish you luck getting where you need to be.

This is usually the transition period, where you learn more about yourself and feel the lowest, the strength will kick in soon and with that, the wisdom to fulfill the role destined for you. It will also, no doubt, lead you to the discovery of what you're supposed to do and where you're supposed to be. You feel lost, I'm sure and confused and adrift. That's normal.

I think you'll be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00