Please Help!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shauna Lea, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

So broken, so confused, so lost, so tired, so anxious, so angry, so lifeless, so sick of this! I got a msg from him again and my heart sank the moment i saw his name. i dont love him, i dont wanna b with the person he is now, i want the past to come back. i want to b the angel he saw me as again and i want him to be the soul mate that he once was. but it's never gonna happen. I have to move on, i have to move forward but i'm so weighed down by the past. 3 failed attempts of suicide and now im too scared to even try what can i do? keep living this aimless life? keep searching for the sunlight that turned to black a year ago? it's not worth it! for someone who never did anything wrong i think i've suffered way too long. how can i believe in god? in fate? they say treat people the way u want to be treated...i treat everyone around me like an angel and what do i get? The worst treatment of all! I'm starting to hate looking in the mirror, i hate waking up and i hate going to sleep. i hate pretending and most of all i hate that i have so many beautiful friends who i am disapointing. all these friends, the perfect parents and one love ruined my life....what does that say about me? I'm so weak! Hopeless! HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
  2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:hug: Shauna. Even though other things in your life might be great, your friends and family life etc, its not an easy thing to get over someone you trully love. Ive never really been where you are now, not with that intensity, but I can imagine it must be very emotional.

You need to keep in mind that your going to see someone in just over a month, someone that you already have a great relationship with, someone that can rekindle that spirit within you and bring joy back to your life.

This is what life is, disappointment and elation, anger and joy, triumph and loss. Its never going to be perfect, its never going to be a seamless ride of one good thing after can be cruel, it can be brutal, but it can be wonderful as well.

You have so much in front of you. Time will heal the pain of losing him. He made his decision, he did things, repeatedly, to break your trust, he doesnt deserve you now. You said dont love him anymore.

Think about the future, all it can be, and know that soon, the memories of this stage in your life will fade, and you can move forward again.

Think positive.

Much love :hug:
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I know how hard it is to move on from the past, from someone that you have loved so greatly. Sadly he has changed and apparantly not for the best. It is very unhealthy to stay attached to who he was. I know I've said it before and I know you really don't want to, but you should think about changing your phone number, so that way you have zero contact with him. You need to focus on the positives in your life (even if you don't think there are many) and drop the blackness that surrounds him. You are insanely talented with your music,focus on that positive. You are beautiful, you are sweet, you are worth the love that some lucky guy will give you someday.

I know they say treat others the way you want to be treated but sometimes you just cant. When you treat everyone like gold and they treat you like dirt you need to take a stand. you need to sit there and think if they are worth your time if they are continuously making you feel so horrible. People who break you down are doing that to build themselves up, they are probably jealous of something about you and in order for them to feel better they have to make you feel like shit.

Listen Shauna, if you ever need to talk about any of this. I know I don't have the greatest advice at times and I know our time differences suck, but I am here and I am willing to listen. So please don't hesitate to contact me on MSN or PM me through here. Stay strong sweetheart because you are worth more than what you have been dealt. Sooner or later the darkness will clear and you will see light, just give it time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.