please help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vbuk, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

im so scared. i messed up and im scared im doing to lose someone i love. and im going to lose myself. i dont trust myself. i just want to do it and i dont know how or what to do about it. i got stuff but im scared. god why am i such a wimp. im freaking out. im sorry. i just dont know what to do. i want to die. i want to do it and end all this pain. end the hurt and the longing to die. im so so scared. im sorry to bug you x
  2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ive always been scared of cutting - never ever gone deep. never made myself properly bleed. and i just did. i realise how easy it was and how it didnt hurt. i didnt feel the pain. this isnt good
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

What's happened hun, do you want to talk about it? I'm here if you do, just pm me.

:hug: Hazel xx
  4. netsirk

netsirk Active Member

I just wanted to check and make sure you were ok. If you need to talk you can pm me anytime. I struggle with feeling worthless and self harm a lot. If you need a listening ear I'm here.:mellow:
  5. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ive calmed a bit now - but it hurts so so badly now. its never been this bad b4 i dont think
  6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I'm sorry for being a bad friend lately. I've been mad but I want you to know I still believe in you and this is just a passing phase like mine. Ok, it comes back, it hurts and it hurts and we cry and beg for death but then it goes. It's torture but damn we're going to try and get through this. Trust me Clare, if nothing else we will try.
  7. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i just woke up and it hurts so so bad. i dont know how im gonna get through it. need to make an excuse for my hand. it looks so bad - keep staring at it as i type. my leg is killing. ive never been through this b4. sorry if im sounding really dim. im still so lost. keep thinking it would be best to carry on doing it. but i dunno. im sorry im putting this on you all x
  8. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

please get some help. I know you dont believe it will work, but maybe it will stop u from getting the scars. I live with mine everyday, and wish i could take them away. Please get some help before its too late. before you so something theres no going back from. There are tonnes of people on here who wont be able to go on if you die. If you cant see a reason to get help, think of this place. Once you are dealing with your probelms, you can help people on here alot more.
  9. i agree with starlight, please get some help huni, im so sorry you felt so bad you had to do that to yourself.. im only a pm away if you need support or just a friend..
  10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

we are all here for you hun, you are not alone in anything.

take care
  11. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

:hug: Clare, i'm always here for you but Amy is right, you need to get help, please don't let it get out of control, i have to live with the scars everyday and now i have to have surgery because of it, i really don't want you to end up like that. i hope you keep going because so many people love you and want you to stay, i know it's selfish, but i don't know what i would do without you honey and i'm so thankful for all you have done for me, you're a true friend and i really care about you, always here for you honey xxxx
  12. danni

danni Chat Buddy

clare how are you doing right now hun :hug:
  13. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Agreed, we are all here for you, like you are here for us.

Take a deep breath, sweetie and calm down a little. Like your friend said, it comes and we want to die, we want out, and it goes and we wonder when it's coming back...

But we're here to help you thorugh that. I'm just a PM away if you want to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.