Please Help!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZakPup, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

I'm like hearing voices and they're telling me to do things i don't want to do. They tell me to harm or kill myself and to kill my mom. They don't stop at that they send me visions of how they want me to kill her, and even visions of what they want me to do to others. I've been loosing sleep over the whole thing and it seem to be getting worse as time goes on. I wouldn't be as afraid if i didn't have a past with them. I always to fall asleep and they show me what is to be done, and when I wake up something is usually on me. Like on many occasions i woke up with slit wrists. I'm afraid that they will try to kill me and my mom in one go. SOMEBODY please help me!
  2. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

Please call someone you trust and get some help. Don't wait. If nothing else, call your doctor or a clinic. Hang in there and do not give into those voices.
  3. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

My voices are getting nasty again at the moment.
    How's things with you?
  4. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

we hope that you are safe talk to us we care

5. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

things are getting pretty bad. I woke up again with another deep gash in my arm. And they aren't letting up about my mom, now they added my aunt n uncle who live next door. I tell people about the voices but no one believes me. They just think i want attention and am making up stuff. I dunno, I feel like I'm going crazy here. I just want to cry.:sad:
  6. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

It's horrible that people find it hard to believe the reality of voice hearing.
    Have you asked the voices why they would possibly want you to kill yourself?
    Have you told them you don't deserve to be treated like that and that you no longer want to hear them talk if they've got nothing good to say to you.
  7. ward

ward Member

I believe it must be a hard time on you but whatever you do do not let yourself listen to these voices. Do not give in!
    it doesn't have to be the way they're telling you. don't do things you'll regret
  8. srnityblu

srnityblu Well-Known Member

Hello, Do you have a crisis line you can call? I had a guy call the line whenever he heard the voices and we would talk until the voices weren't so loud.

What do you do to combat the voices? Have you been clinically diagnosed? You need to set up an appointment with your health doctor and talk to him about it.
    Trying to push and ignore the voices away on your own is very difficult. Please know that they are just voices you can say no, and I am sure the harder you do, the louder and more persistent they become.

When did this start? Can you think of any reasons why your mom is in this scenerio? Perhaps there are unresolved issues with the both of you that you feel you can't discuss with her? Perhaps something has happened that is too painful for you, that the voices have manefested themselves inside your head in order for you to cope.
    In the mean time, if you can perhaps listen to relaxing music, perhaps write poetry or draw pictures, something to allow you to relax your mind but also preoccupy it at the same time. Excersise if you are able might be a way to go.

Also, you might want to just try to breath! Many people aren't aware of thier breathing patterns in times of great stress or panic, and inhaling and counting to five, and exhaling and counting to five, repeated slowly until you are a bit calmer may help.
    It is scary for you to have to go through this, but remember, but your thoughts are just that, you are okay, and you are going to be okay. There are many people who do go through what you are going through, you just need to find some help.

If you haven't considered prayer, please I mean no offence to you, but if you haven't considered it, perhaps this would be a good time to try. If you don't want to that's okay, and if I may ask, May I pray for you?

If you need to chat, I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.