please help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by famous.last.words, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

forget it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
  2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Why do you focus so much on your current state and not on what you want to become and the steps necessary to reach that state? It's here where people loose hope. Where they forget what their goals are. I myself am finally (bout time too hehe) a bit ashamed about how i look, i've gotten sloppy and put on some weight. But what i do is always remember what i want to become, how i want to look, and what i want to do. And i strive to reach that. Because it's always nicer when you know you aren't wasting your time with meaningless things. I don't remember where but at one point i heard this: "children crave structure". As we grow up we no longer crave it, we need it, it's something that fuels our actions, our mind, our future. So don't feel sorry for yourself, that just brings you and those around you down, instead feel good that you took some steps into achieving what you want and always remember your goals!
  3. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Anytime you want to talk, or just know that there's someone there, just get in touch. am always happy to listen. please try to be strong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.