Please, help.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 2e3p, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2e3p

2e3p New Member

I know none of you know me, and hopefully none of you care, but i don't know what to do anymore. I don't know myself, i don't know how i feel, what i care about, who i care about. Normally in this situation i'd cut, but then theres her. The one person i know ill always care about, she's stopped me for months, and i don't want to resort to that and lose everyone. I can't see a way out. I just want to die. Please help me.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Nope dont know you personally but sorry I already care. You made the first right step. Posting here. Can you post a little more about what you're up against? I'm just out of hospital from my latest attempt so I understand your feelings and thoughts right now. I'd like to help if I can. Welcome to SF. You'll find that the members here are sincere and really want to help when then can. Something else to help pass time during the urges is read some of the threads and posts so you might be able to connect a little better with other members that share your problems. It feels hopeless but you have just given yourself a little hope by finding this site. There is a forum here for self harm might be able to connect with someone there. Whatever you do, dont give up quite yet. Give the members here a chance first then see how things go. You've already got my hand to hold on to and there are so many others just waiting for you to grab too.

3. 2e3p

2e3p New Member

It feels like everyday gets harder, i'm not even sure ill be able to leave the house tomorrow. Like my mind is a maze, but theres no exit, i just can't get rid of this depression. I know i'm better than this, i know i'm a good person, i just won't let myself believe it. I'm 13 and already a self-harmer thats learnt to drink away the pain. I'm not sleeping, not eating, failing in school, and iseem to be making everything harder for myself, just i'm the hardest person to change.

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey hun :hug:,

Welcome to SF.

Sorry to hear about how you are feeling. Do you have anyone in 'real life' that you have told about this, parents or teachers?

Claire xx

5. emma2

emma2 Well-Known Member

hey 2e3p

sorry that your no feeling good right now, but keep talking we all here listening and hearing what you are saying, hope u get the support u need here

em xx

6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey, welcome to s.f. hun...... we all care about and support each other here - and we care for YOU too! there are a lot of people here closer to your age group - but all ages will read your posts and respond hun. i hope you are getting some therapy for your depression. if you don't have a trusted therapist right now - do you see a way that you can get one?

are you able to talk with your parents, or a trusted relative?

while you are sorting things out and trying to find some help for the depression, remember that we are here for you..... :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello and Welcome to the forum!!Age doesn't matter here, we all try and comfort and support each other..I hope you can open up to your parents a little and let them know you need help..A therapist can help you to cope better and teach you skills to live a life that suits you...

8. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

HEY MAN! that sucks. i'm here for you. i can relate i've been down with this shit forever. your young. i hope substance abuse doesn't become your coping skill. i've seen how bad that can get. things can escalate quickly. my sis is an addict and i hope you don't become one. try to find someone to talk to, consider meds, don't take things to seriously. if you feel really troubled try to slow things down so you can think it through and be more rational.peace

9. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. i feel the same way so much of the time. and yes... i would usualy cut. about a month and a half ago i took it too far and had a three inch gash across my wrist that needed nine stiches. i did this in front of my girlfriend. she used to be a cutter, but hasnt in a long time. she freaked and i ended up baker acted. i promised myself i would never do it again for her. so what do i do now? i think of suicide more... if im dead i cant see her cry.

i know it feels like there is no way out. and the only way out is to bleed, but there are other things. thats why i started posting on here. and writing poems. cutting is a release... you just need to find what release helps you. i know that it wont make it go away... but neither does cutting.

10. 2e3p

2e3p New Member

Well um, iknow i haven't beenon for a while but i seem to be happy now. So thanks for any help you've given and er...yeah.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.