please help!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by half-bred, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. half-bred

half-bred New Member

I feel like there is no way out of my situation. I have huge loans to pay, I don't have the money, i am about to fail all of my classes, and finally the person i've been dating told someone else that he is not at all interested in me, and because i am 'agressive' to him he doesn't know how to tell no to me. it sounds like my situation is not that bad at all, trust me it it..................

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I believe you. Money blows ass.

Welcome to SF.

Never feel bad about being suicidal. Nobody is here to judge you. But we are here to help you through this difficult time. Losing a lover and friend is devastating. School is hard, and loans are frightening. I myself am on borrowed time in that regard.

Suicide is the second leading death of all college students. Believe me, everybody here knows how serious you are and how tough your situation seems. But before you do anything rash, why not stick around a bit?

The important thing to do is to talk about how you're feeling. Because you matter, people do care about your well being and you aren't alone, no matter how much you may feel like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.