please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 24 and really really want to die. I have a 14 year old brother who needs me. Im hooked on valium because its all that takes the edge off (slightly) i have very real problems that are making me unbearably unhappy. However i've been to0 honest when seeking help and admitted to smoking weed. now everyone says if i stop all my problems will magically disappear. i want to section myself but i dont know if thats possible? and what are the repercussions of being sectioned...can future employers (if i survive this) find out etc. Thankyou for any replies in advance.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I don't know much about being sectioned, and what I do know applies for the US. So I don't want to comment on that and possibly give you the wrong information.

Can you talk to your doctor or try to get a therapist? If you do though, you need to be honest with them. They can't truly help you if you're not honest.

Keep talking here, and don't give up hope!!!

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Haha, if I had psychic powers, I think I'd scare myself! :) If you ever want to talk, you can PM me anytime.

I'm guessing the site you're talking about is the one in my sig?

I wouldn't at all worry about the Valium as it's helping you. Is someone condemning you over it? If they are they shouldn't. Think of it as being drug dependent, not addicted. Smoking dope also, unless your puffing away half the day on it, I can't see a problem in that if it calms you down. Have you got access to a counselor who won't freak at the first inkling of drug use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00