Please Help...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dcb18c5, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcb18c5

Dcb18c5 New Member

Hi there all, I would have never thought my life would lead me to a crisis forum. Lately everything around me, has turned to complete crap. I just kicked out of my home, my vehicle is about to get repoed, just so many other things as well that arent going right at the moment.

Anyone have an idea as to what I can do? Ive been home hopping, staying at a different place every day for about 2 weeks now. I started to search for a place to live but apartment rentals in my area are out of control. I cant afford anything around me. If my car gets taken away i will for sure loose my job, which is about the only thing I have going for myself at the moment.

Lately i've contemplating not living anymore, just because much of what is going on around me isnt making much sense. I really need someone to lend me some insight, but the people who I have turned too seem to not be helping me much.

Thanks In Advance! :zombie: (How Im Feeling)
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry your going through all this. Is there anyway your job can give you an advance to pay off car bills. Is there not a hostile you can crash at and the people there can head you into t he right direction for help. Can you talk to a minister your doctor about your depression. Is there not community programs you can go to to get help. Suicide is not the answer you just need resources to get you some stabiltiy in all this caos. Go to emerg dept in your hospital and tell them your thoughts they can hook you up with help through hospital and social worker can give you ideas where to turn then. take care keep us posted okay.
  3. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

go to emergency ward of nearest hospital. Tell them you want to kill yourself. They will get you in touch with people who can help. Government in USA has many offices who can help. Church can help but not all churches. Go to the nearest Hindu temple and talk to the priest there. But nearest hospital is your best bet.

When talking to anyone do not get angry. Talk politely - someone will help. But remember god helps those who help themselves. You have to have the will to live. But dont tell this to the hospital officials. Tell them you need to kill yoruself. Then they will help you live.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.