Please help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PandorasToybox, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I had a not so plesant experience when I was young. About 11-12 years ago.
    I managed to put it out of my mind. Until the person who caused the bad experienced was standing right in front of me at the college. Every corner I turn he's there & the memory keeps getting stronger & stronger. It's hurting & I feel like I'm going psychotic. Between the SH & the journal rants, I don't know how much longer I can keep a grip on everything.
    I have never told anyone about what happened. Only him & I know.
    I want to tell my counselor, but I'm not sure I can get the words out of my mouth. I'm fairly tight with my counselor, but it's not a comfort thing as the words feel like they are locked up in some secret. I've written journal entries & I have no trouble writing the words, but ugh, I can't say them.
    I'm going absolutely insane. I haven't had a peaceful sleep since forever now. I'm afraid if this keeps bothering me & I keep losing sleep I'm going to end up in a bad way.
    It's fair to say I don't know what I'm doing.

2. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Write a letter to the therapist, seriously, or else it will keep eating you up.

3. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Why can't stuff like this either:

a)be easier
    or
    b)stay forgotten

I wasn't sure how appropriate it would be to write something like that down. Ugh so frustrating..

4. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Well I dont know what it is, but it's obvious it's affecting you some what. I'm sure it would be find to tell your therapist, usually they want to know all the details of things which can be affecting your emotional health anyway..
    Some things are just impossible to forget sadly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.