Please help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jakepen, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakepen

Jakepen Member

I need help........ I'm depressed most of the time. I'm not caring about myself anymore. I've been thinking of suicide or running away when I finish year 11. I sometimes think about jumping of a cliff. I've tried talk to someone but they think I'm weird. I don't see a future for me. I think I have depression and I really thinking off faking my death and running away. I need someone to talk to please I feel alone and I'm really just had enough of life. I want to excape everything.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

We are here you can talk to us...we understand and won't view you as weird or judge you ..we have been there trust me

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you are depressed and need to talk with your doctor. Your doctor won't think your wierd he or she will help you. Can you talk to a councilor at your school a therapist to help you . YOur regular doctor can order you some medication to help with these distorted thoughts can give you something for your sadness. No need to run anywhere call your doctor and get help okay Lots of us feel the way you do and we reached out and got help. Keep posting okay keep talking so we can help you but also call your doctor to get some help to feel better take care okay
  4. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

hi, welcome!

first off you are not weird for feeling depressed, you can always talk here and not be judged and a doctor wont think its weird if you ask them for help.

why have you had enough of life?
    is there something specific that has happened? you mention that you want to escape.

faking your death and running away may sound like a good idea to you but im sure people will miss you.

stick around here, i (and im sure plently of others) will talk to you, tell us whats going on.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

seeing your doctor is a good idea.....I don't think you're are depressed and that is an illness..just need to have it treated...
    is it possible to tell your parents?
  6. Jakepen

Jakepen Member

I'm not going to tell my parents they will get worried and never stop bugging me. I also have very big mood swings so it's really hard to know what I even feel. I just feel like going away would make me feel better. I don't want to see a doctor because I don't feel comfortable talking to them because they tell my parents all the stuff that I say. You guys are lovely thanks for helping me, I can't even talk to my friends about it... They just tell me I'm crazy or weird.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not crazy or weird, and you can always talk here. We'll listen.
  8. Jakepen

Jakepen Member

I think I'm going to run away I have my money saved up, about few hundred. I also have my bike and my mp3 player. I'm sick of my depressed life as a seinor school student (yr11), whenever I think about the future, I see myself disapeared or dead. Should I fake my death and run away or just run away? I'll use the mcdonalds wifi to keep in touch.
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a good idea to run need to get some help from a doctor for your depression..and please tell your might be suprised how understanding they'll be...
    they can help honest with them..they won't want you to hurt yourself....
    If you die they will be devestated.....they will never get over will change their lives forever....the pain will never stop for them...
    better to have them bugging you and have you alive than to not be here at all..
    you are too young to give up...stay safe and take care...
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You don't want to run away.. Life on the streets is hard..A few hundred bucks isn't going to get you far or fed..I was on the streets for over a year and belive me it's no picnic..I finally enlisted in the Marines because I had no where else to go..They made me grow up fast..Please as the others have said see your doctor and get a referal to a good psychiatrist..Also have him refer you to a therapist..Life is what you make of it..
  11. Jakepen

Jakepen Member

I have no fear mate :( I think my parents are already starting to worry. For some reason I don't care, all I do is feel like crap. The miserable pain is driving me mad. I really want to run away, escape life. I don't like it one bit...... When that money runs out I guess it would be hard. Oh well it's one less person they have to feed so they save money.......
  12. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

jake stay with us. Keep in contact. I don't think running away will solve your situation you will have to find some other coping mechanism to get you past this. Just please don't run away or do anything that will get you hurt or make your situation worse. There is people you can talk to and we will talk to you on here. There is ways to cope I promise.
  13. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi jake, welcome to sf. i understand how you feel, iw as there for many years, you can get help tho. you say you spoke to someone about how you feel, who was it? i would suggest going to your school counsellor if you have one, they wont think your wierd. if not go to your GP be honest with them tell them what yoru going through and that you need help.
    Whats making you want to run away? whats got you like the
    runnign wont get rid of your problems, you'll just be in a new area with the same feelings, you need to deal with how your feeling to get over it. running wont solve anythign
  14. Jakepen

Jakepen Member

I just had a fight with a relative, she was the only one that I could talk to. Now she thinks I'm a complete weirdo. Not good one bit, do you see what I mean I can't even talk to someone close they think I'm messed in the head just because I feel like hurting myself and running away. I hate life
  15. perry_mason

first off - you are not weird or crazy!

please dont think that way. at the minute, you are obviously feeling depressed and its basically the thoughts making you think this way even though its not true. and i bet others dont think you are weird etc, they just may not know what exactly to say to you or how to help because its a sensitive issue.

i can understand you not wanting to tell you parents because as you say they WILL be worried. however, (and im not 100% on this but) i cant imagine a doctor can inform your parents (patient confidentially and all that). what about phoning an anonymous helpline?

you keep talking about going away and how it would be better for you, is there anyway you could go stay with other family somewhere or friends? a change of scenery may help - however i dont think running away on your own is the solution, you need some support from somebody.

you are doing the right thing by posting here (and i hope it is helping), keep posting, just please dont hurt yourself or run away.
  16. Jakepen

Jakepen Member

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, been feeling the same but trying to be happy. No I haven't ran away yet, I think those emotions have dimmed but have a feeling there going to get worse in a few days. Why? The second shit term of yr 11. I haven't even done my assigments over the holidays, I don't give a fuck. I have noticed something. I have been getting very angry lately. Instant rage. And I can't help it. Which gives me a bad feeling about school. But yea, I'm trying to feel better.

One other thing.......

I came close to stabbing myself. I was in the kitchen unpacking the dishwasher and picked up a knife, then I hesitated. I started to sweat. I pressed it against my stomach pressing it harder and harder, any further and it would of cut through. I then started to cry. I quickly put the knife away and went to bed thinking why did I just do that.

I'm so fucked
  17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You need to get to a doctor and get treated for your depression...the rage is another symptom and you need to get help for it...
    you have to tell someone how you're feeling and get help..I can't stress that too much..
    you can't fight it on your own....
    please take care and talking on here....
    we understand your pain.....
  18. perry_mason

its been a while again. areyou still out there Jakepen?
    check bak in with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.