Please help???

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pebble, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry and I know I dont deserve help as not been on in last few days but I'm back at uni and in uni 'house' I was meant to go out with girls I'm living with but came back early on my own and ended up sh'ing, now I feel like shit and cant get hold of anyone, sh isn't so bad that I cant handle it but I kinda feel out of control and have no one to speak to :cry: I'm really sorry to ask for help but really dont know what else to do. it was my mates bday night out tonight and she probably hates me already but if she comes back and finds out what I've done she'l hate me even more I dont know what to do. I cant do this
  2. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Please I am so scared right now :sad:
  3. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I'm sure she won't hate you. :hug:
    If you tell her that you're not feeling well, and that you hope she had a good bday even though you couldn't make it, she'd understand.

Maybe when you are feeling up to it, you could celebrate with her later. :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you have so much pain inside you. You explain to your friend you were not well and will lmake it up to her another day. For now you need to look after you call crisis line just to talk or go to a coundillor at the school and get help that way. Uni is hard and will bring out more stress in you YOu need to get help new coping skills. Can you just take a warm bath now turn on some light music or watch something on tv that makes you laugh The feeling will pass it will Call and talk to someone a real voice okay it does help
  5. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help :hug: but I have already ended up sh'ing and I know she will ask when she gets back and end up hating me, I really dont want her to be angry with me but I am so scared right now. I couldn't handle the crowds - I dont want to be out but I dont want to be home either, I wish someone could jus take me away - I feel so trapped right now - I have locked myself in my bedroom and am really scared. i cant call anyone as I am too scared to talk. I know when I get up tomorrow the whole hiding seacrecy (sorry cant spell) thing has to start again, I have some tablets, why cant I just do away with myself now? Am I really worthless and so stupid and weak?
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Pebble, you are none of the things you state about yourself. You are in pain and need to find another way to express it...if someone hates you because of your pain, I do not understand it...she can disapprove of your form of expression, but to hate you...that makes no sense...please keep us posted how you are doing...big hugs, J
  7. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thanks for the posts guys, sorry I started the thread and asked people for help, I was in a really bad place last night and didnt know what else to do. Not feeling great this morning and am on complete paranoia overdrive but trying to zone out. I have just shut myself away in my room, only problem now is that I dont ever want to come out. My friend was ok when she got home, well she was ok to my face, she probably hates me and I dont really blame her - I am always asking too much from her and always seem to screw things up. I will no doubt push her away for good one day
  8. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Don't apologize for needing help! We've all been in that situation, here.
  10. JTM

JTM Member

If she's a friend, she doesn't hate you - she just worries.

Don't convince yourself you're hated with no evidence. The above advice is good - light music or a bath, or something to make you laugh, and the feeling will pass.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.