Please help!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Imagoodguy, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imagoodguy

Imagoodguy New Member

I need advice from someone. Ever since i stopped smoking pot i feel the desire to have a "high" and i found XXX to help the best but i wanna stop them but im afraid ill try something stronger:(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It seems you have substituted one high for another and the one you have chosen seems more dangerous than the first...substance abuse is a slippery slope as you elluded to...please talk to someone about what is going on and see how you can be more in the world...big hugs, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh not a good thing at all you need to talk to someone an addiction coucillor to help you kick this habit NOW you are playing russion roulette with these drugs not knowing what exactly is in them. Call detox center and get some councilling support to get off them okay Do it now before it comes a lifetime addiction and ruins everything.

4. Imagoodguy

Imagoodguy New Member

Thank u both for the advice:) today i got pressured into trying heroin but i didnt do it. I talked to my parents and there signing me in a rehab facility:) i really hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.