Please help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by smiler30, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smiler30

smiler30 New Member

I'm not sure what to do at the moment, I am so confused. There only seems like one way out and that is all I can think about. I'm such a coward though, I just don't want to go on like this anymore. How have other people got passed this?
  2. painwell

painwell Member & Antiquities Friend

Hiya Smiler-

You've already taken a step to getting past this... reaching out for help!

What triggered you to feel this way? For me often times it help to get it out in the open, talk about it, and get input on others. Sometimes it helps just to know that people care... Which we do!
  3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi smiler. welcome to the forum. as painwell said the first thing to do is ask for help. are you seeing anyone about how you feel? are you on any meds?
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi smiler, I would agree with all above, you reaching out is the first step after knowing whats bringing it all on. Keep coming on here and talking, it makes a whole world of differance being able to express how you feel to someone who also understand the feelings and emotions your going through.
  5. smiler30

smiler30 New Member

Hi thank you, its weird i wasn't expecting replies,thankyou. I'm not on meds coz the ones i tried had such awful side effects, hair falling out etc, the head dr has said i have got to fight it on my own now, really made me feel like it was my fault as has one of my closest friends. the head dr's can't agree on whether i have BP or not. i should be at uni -i'm a mature student-but i just can't face it.i've been drinking solidly since fri to stop myself doing worse.
  6. kote

kote Account Closed

the dr. put me on a drinking stop. i just mess things up when i drink. so booze is bad for me. even if i feel im self medicating.
    you have come to the right place we will listen and never judge and offer advice from our experiences of fuck ups which are numerous. we are all here as we all have the same underlying issue.
    i wish you the best of health and peace of mind.
    just to let you know im listening!!! :biggrin:
  7. smiler30

smiler30 New Member

thanx, its like a continuous fight at th moment. i'm not sure what is stopping me other than something the head dr said about my lack of control, so really i'm just being a stubborn git, whos not going to prove him right altho i really want this to stop.crazy aren't i.
  8. kote

kote Account Closed

far from crazy - although you have come to a board where the majority of us could be classed as crazy!!! lol
    i understand the stuburness and please let go of it as its that which drove me into a nervous breakdown - i kept on fighting against a system which didnt give 2 shits about me, at the end of the day i was left an empty shell and they continued the same as always.
    just release and let go and if it is your dr. please find a new one as this one doesnt seem suitable. i drive 3 hrs to see mine where as there is one 5 minutes away. the right dr is very importat. please take care of your physical self as well as your mental self. as before you know it the fighting and stuburness leads you into a pit of self destruction from which even the strongest of us cannot retun healthily. i beg of you avoid all conflict and try and find a peaceful way. i care about the tranquility in your life. please take care!!!
  9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

smiler, you got to stop drinking-alcohol and drugs are a depressant and will cause you to feel so much worse than you already do. They will also have you waking up in the morning regretting things that maybe you said or even felt. Please take this negative energy and turn it around, go for walks when you feel like this, get outside and run, scream whatever you have to to get passed the desperation.

I hope today has been better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better than today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.