Please Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marmeladov, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marmeladov

Marmeladov Active Member

I am so close to doing it this time. And with a serious method. I'd be gone within 10 minutes. It's just so much easier to cease to exist. I don't understand what's so great about life. It's too hard for me. I'm not strong enough to live.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Lexi...so sorry you are so sad...do you want to share what has gotten to this place...we are here to listen...J

3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

What has made you feel like this?
    Please keep talking, ill help as much as i can:hug:

4. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Talk to us xx

5. Marmeladov

Marmeladov Active Member

I've fallen way behind in school and I am so alone.

6. DeepEmz

I am alone to, im unemployed with a mother who ignores me, a father who judges me and a brother who shouts and swears and puts me down.

I ran away last night, i feel like doing the same tonight.

You are never alone.

7. jlc20m

jlc20m Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Please don't do anything to harm yourself. Talk to us here...

jlc20m

8. Marmeladov

Marmeladov Active Member

I just don't get the point. Life just seems like an enormous waste of energy.

9. DeepEmz

I know how you feel. :(.

10. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, but what about all the experiences in between? Think of everything you will miss. All those memories. You feel like this now but what about tomorrow.
    Is there any way you can catch up with your school work?

11. Marmeladov

Marmeladov Active Member

I will miss nothing. I won't miss love. Nobody wants me. I won't miss a future. I'll self-sabotage before anything too good happens. And nothing will miss me.

12. leaving

leaving Member

I know its not the most constructive thing to say but take my word for it, school isnt as important as they'd have you believe. All through school I coasted, and eventually came out with a handful of average grades. i dropped college after 2 months. i'm now 10 years on and i have a good job. I've made some other suspect decisions in life, why else would i be here, but the main thing to remember is your happiness is much more important than school, dont worry about it, you have ages to learn the things you really need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.