Please help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lightning12, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightning12

Lightning12 New Member

I'm not sure what i should do. I've spent most of my life trying to make people happy. I've got a great job making more money that I can spend, lots of people see me as the quiet person that gets along with eveyone, but deep inside I still wannna put a xxxxx.*

I'm 33 years old and never been with a girl. I'm not ugly or overweight, just too damn afraid. I'm tired of feeling this way. My biggest fear is dying as an old man alone.

I just wan't to be normal. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of living this way.

I've tried dating girls but I always find a way or reason to bail. I just can't take it anymore. What is wrong with me?

I've talked to friends and family about this, but quickly they forget, like they just don't care. Well anyways the hockey game is starting. Least there's something to keep me happy. And of course Herman.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

maybe look into why you always find a reason to bail? im not really sure whats going on, but if you always find a reason maybe its a sign that something else if effecting your ability to have a relationship? what are some of the reasons youve come up with before?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you have self esteem issues maybe have you tried talking to a professional about how you are feeling they can help with the anxiety around relationship issues as well

4. Lightning12

Lightning12 New Member

When I was younger i had a sexual encounter that I wish not to talk about. Nothing illegal. But i appolgize for posting on these boards. There's no way in hell i'd ever do anything to hurt any family members or friends. Your right though, I should seek profesional help. I just have too much love to give before my time expires.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sounds like therapy could fix you. who is herman?

6. Lightning12

Lightning12 New Member

Herman is my hedgehog. Cuddled up beside me sleeping.

7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh, a pet hedgehog! this sounds cool!

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

If you're still a virgin, then that can make things rough. I'm in that boat and I'm almost 30 now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.