Please help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by georgeo10yal, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

im on the verge of attempting again i feel like nothing will stop me and yet i know something will but my body says do it but my mind says dont im so fucking confused i feel worthless to the world like i cant do anything right please help me someone or something try to stop me please

2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hey
    we're here
    don't do it...
    do something else
    eat
    sleep
    go to an ER!!! they can help you...they will take care of you
    you don't want to die...
    write out your thoughts/feelings...write to yourself...write them to somebody...just write them (or type them)
    type them on here if u wish
    but please hang in there

3. plshelpme

you're 16 right?
    tell your dad?
    do you have a friend you could tell?
    go to an ER!

call a crisis hotline...
    1-800-SUICIDE
    972-233-8336

are you in the USA?

try and think about the after affects of your death...think about your parents, siblings, classmates, teachers...they will be devastated...

4. georgeo10yal

Crisis hotlines have never helped me ive been talking to someone the past hour and i feel like im about too lose sense of it all my dads sleeping im not waking him up to take me to the hospital no point i could go sit outside and freeze but its not cold enough to do that ugh im just sick of everything i want to end it all

5. plshelpme

or...
    one of my favorite things to do
    play some video games
    keeps you occupied
    personally, xbox left for dead 2...killing zombies is relieving
    or mario on wii...i know, two extremes...but it helps...

watch a movie online? netflix instant?...

6. plshelpme

try the chat room on here?
    call 911...

and i'm sure your dad wouldn't mind being woken up to take you to the ER...he'd rather do that than wake up to you dead...i can assure you of that...

7. georgeo10yal

i dont feel like playing video games now i dont feel like walking upstairs to play a game when im on my comp full of games also to answer one part from befor i didnt see my little brothers are too young to understand my mom wont care my dad wont know till day later my 'friends' wont give a damn my teachers hate me i hate this place i dont want to be here anymore i want to escape end my nightmares

8. plshelpme

what are you sick of??????

9. plshelpme

we've all been there...just hang on for the night...see how u feel tomorrow???

think about something you like...
    personally, i really like food...and i don't like the thought of never tasting some of those foods again...

10. georgeo10yal

everything life sucks nothing works out for me im sitting here in this shithole trying to live but its not working

11. plshelpme

life does suck...especially when your 16...
    it gets better tho
    as you get older...
    very slowly, but it gets better...
    i promise...i know it's shit...i do...but it will get better...

12. georgeo10yal

ok nevermind im feeling a little better now im gonna try to relax no bed yet im still doing stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.