Please help :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fmlkillmetwice, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel like ending it all... I don't know what to do. I'm tired of waking up. I'm tired of the self harm and eating disorders. I hate the fact that I can't stand what I see when I look in the mirror. I hate the fact that I can't admit my sexuality to anyone without fear of being judged and shunned. My parents are good parents, but I wish they would actually care to listen instead of being so stubborn... I wish they didn't have to work all the time so we could actually spend time together. I just want someone to be there for me, a close friend, a family member, anyone, to just listen. That's all I want, but no one understands. I'm so close to ending everything... Please help.
  2. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hi there.

Sorry to hear you're suffering so much. I've been pretty close to taking my life a couple of times and in a psychosis actually tried but failed.

Do you think it's the christmas holiday that's making things worse for you? Just know it'll be over in a flash.

Have you ever tried talking to a good skilled qualified therapist? To get some help with your self harm and eating habits?

Why can't you express your sexuality? Maybe you haven't found the right people/friends yet that accept you for who you are?

Take care.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi twice and welcome to SF's. your sexuality is not going to be judged here. not even a little bit.. also the feelings of wanting to end it all is pretty widespread here.. we do not advocate it though. we want ppl here to keep living and getting to a better and safer place in their life.. we try to help with this for you..

there are self harm and eating disorders further down in the main page.. that may help you some to look there and maybe do some more posting of what you are going thru.. look around some.. hope to hear more from you, Jim
  4. Its definatley not the christmas holiday. I've been going through all of this for over a year. I can't talk to anybody because that would involve telling my parents. They would be mad and dissapointed and they wouldn't understand. And I can't express it because my "friends" are extremely judgmental people... But they're all I have.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond though and just knowing someone cares helps me greatly. Thank you and have a good rest of your day :)
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there. :] Good to see you. It sounds like your parents want you to do and be well.. I've hid my troubles from my parents a few times.. until my situation worsened before reaching a point where they found out without me telling them.. I think your parents can start to gain some sort of understanding about what you're going through if you elaborate to them on your situation.. If they take your words seriously like they should - perhaps a wake-up call - it could help you get on track towards having the opportunity to seek outside help and more support surrounding you. Mental health discussions with family can be awkward as it's a touchy topic, but we are behind you here to root for you on your path forward. Take care, and I am sorry your parents have neglected to take the amount of time needed to get to know you better. Stay safe; I look forward to hearing from you soon. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
  6. I'm working on telling them... But it might take awhile.
    Thank you for responding and caring. Knowing some people care is keeping me alive at the moment. I hope you have an awesome day :)
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey FM,I'm sorry this is so difficult for you..When I came out and told my sister, She notified the rest of my family..Then took me to the hospital.. I was admitted asap..I spent 30 days in the hospital and learned some coping skills..About your sexuality I agree with the OP that you need to find new friends who are accepting to it..No one here sits in judgement..You can be yourself..It might take a little of the pressure off you..Good Luck...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.