Please , help.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by -brokengirl-, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -brokengirl-

-brokengirl- Well-Known Member

One of my best friends is threatening to kill himself. He turned up on my doorstep last night with a goodbye letter, but I managed to catch him before he drove off. He is now saying it will happen on Tuesday if he feels no different in the mean time. What do I do? I can't lose him, if he goes, I won't be able to handle it, and I will die too. I'm really freaking out, I can't stop shaking, I haven't slept. I have absolutely no idea what to do! Please, please help me.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is there any way you can get him some help? Has he given you any idea why he wants to do this?
  3. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

I really don't know what to advise you hun...that must be so hard to deal wildcherry suggests, can you get him some help? I'm afraid the only way you would be able to stop him would be to call the authorities on him which is (as I understand) a horrific experience but it would get him the help he needs at this moment in time. I hope you manage to get him the help he so desperately needs at the moment and that he doesn't go down this road....

Keep posting here and we will support you in any way we can :)

Vix x
  4. -brokengirl-

He says he doesn't want to go on, that he's poisonous. I don't want to call anyone because it might make him rush into it
  5. -brokengirl-

It doesn't help that I've been really struggling for the last few weeks and I feel like I'm being totally useless
  6. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

have you given him a hug? make him feel loved, that would help me. go out to have some coffee with him or grab a bite to eat, talk with him. let him know you care
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

the bottom line is if you do nothing you will lose him so call the crisis line and tell them what he told you and you get him the help he needs so what if he gets mad abt it He left a note because he wants help hun he needs you to do this for him Just don't tell him you are calling just do it okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.