Please help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mildred, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mildred

Mildred New Member

My daughter and I have just signed on to this site because she is feeling she wants to be dead. She has been clinically suicidal for several months--on meds and in counseling. She said the only thing that keeps her from trying to kill herself is that she might fail and might have to continue living like she is feeling now. Her brother committed suicide 2 years ago and we need help. Please.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry hun you are having to watch your daughter suffer so greatly I am sorry for you loss If she is suicidal hun you take her to hospital and you don't leave you make sure they keep your daughter safe from herself Her medication may need to be changed or upped some you talk to her doctor okay I too have a daughter who has almost left me twice through overdoses and i am sorry you to have to face this Please keep talking to us ok hugs
  3. Mildred welcome to the forum.
    Bring your daughter to the hospital if she is in immediate danger of hurting herself. :hug:
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi, sorry to hear about the loss of your son :hug: I agree with marathon-addict, you should bring your daughter in if she is suicidal. It's hard to know what to do sometimes, but the doctors can help her.
  5. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your son and your daughter. They are right... you should take her to hospital until the medication takes effect long enough for her to be able to take some steps on her own for her own recovery. It might be a hard thing to do, but it is the best thing you can do for her. Keep us posted on your journey! Thinking of you.
  6. What is your daughters forum name? I would like to talk to her and see if I can help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.