Please Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lily_sabbath, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lily_sabbath

lily_sabbath New Member

I feel so stupid doing this but I'm at my wit's end. I don't feel like I can go on anymore, every day is an epic battle that I feel I just can't win. In the past year my life has fallen to pieces. I lost my job, then my family and house. I don't have anyone I feel like I can talk to; everyone keeps telling me it will get better but it won't. Even if it does who's to say it won't just get bad again down the line?

I've never felt so alone in my whole life. What's worse this all my fault. I'm an awful human being, I always have been and I always will be. Every friend or loved one I've ever had I pushed away. No one will ever love me because I can't love them back. I can't love anyone. I don't know what to do anymore. I literally have nothing in this world.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are in a bad place.
    Why do you feel you are a bad person?
    I hope that you can talk to people on here.

3. lily_sabbath

lily_sabbath New Member

Thank you for responding. Just the way that I am, everyone says I'm cold and selfish and I try not to be. But then people just leave me constantly. There's something really wrong with me and I don't know how to fix it. I just hate myself so much sometimes.

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I think things can make people seem selfish sometimes, depression or low self esteem.
    Can you tell me what happens when they leave?

There is nothing wrong with you, there may be something about the way you interact with folk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.