Please i could really do with someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ryy, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryy

Ryy Well-Known Member

Yeah, i have not hurt my self for a while since early august... I've been really down the past few weeks.. And the urge to harm my self has is getting so strong i just don't know what to do because i know if i hurt my self it will drive me closer to actually committing suicide and i want that but i don't want it at the same time, if that makes sense to you.

PS i don't know if this is in the right section, and if not i am really sorry.

2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about what's going on?

we are here with you

and you are making perfict sense

stay strong

3. Ryy

Ryy Well-Known Member

Well ive been really down the past few weeks, but its been getting worse i actually thought i was going to go through with suicide last night, but i didnt of course, well anyways i woke up this morning feeling really happy but it didn't last for long because all it take is the littlest thing to send me straight back to how i was feeling before, and i'm just sick of not being able to be happy. It seems like every time i am happy it doesn't last for long, there is always something to take that away from me within a few hours. I just want to do the ONE thing that would make me feel even slightly better even if its only for half an hour...

I know that i sound like a child, but i can't help it and i know my problems are nothing compared to other people, i've just had enough of keeping this to myself, i just need to get it off my chest and have a talk about it :(

Here is the link to what's been going on with me: http://www.takethislife.com/suicide-forum/ive-had-enough-65208/

4. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

you don't sound like a child, not at all.

coming on here to talk about it is a great step and it means that you are willing for people to help you

try and stay safe okay.

5. Ryy

Ryy Well-Known Member

I just feel like i have nothing at all to live for, i've tried to better myself by going to college a few years ago but it seemed it wasn't meant to be as you find the same ass holes there as you did in school who make you feel like a worthless pile of ****. I've been looking for a job for the past two years since, i can't even get a crappy min wage job. I have no friends, i've had none since i was 14 and im 20 now. My family does not like me, every time they talk to me it ALWAYS seems to be forced, my mam says its all in my head, but its not, i spent four years at school being around people who didn't want me around, so i know all the signs of not being wanted. I just dont think i can take this for much longer.. :\

6. SilentScream

SilentScream Well-Known Member

Hello, Ryan.

I've read your messages carefully; and I recognize things of it.
    I know most of times things sounds easier than they actually are; but you should try to enjoy the little things; even if your feelings are trying to reject it..

Also; I'm pretty sure that there are people who actually care about you, but it are most of time the same things with people; People do not like to show their care for someone, who is depressed or something; because a lot of people do not know anythign about depression, or why someone has it. And they think depression is all your own fault, so showing their care would be a little paradoxical.

And you know; some people feel like they don't deserve any love anymore,
    they think that they should be all alone all the time loveless, joyless, but you know..
    They are wrong.. everyone deserves love, those people shouldn't run away into empty spaces, trying to close the gasps from the past.. they should get out there; because you can even enjoy the smallest things that you can imagine. And you are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from the joy of human relationships. God's place is all around us, it is in everything and in anything we can experience. Sometimes people just need to change the way they look at things adn the way they experience things.

I hope that it helped somewhat;

7. Ryy

Ryy Well-Known Member

Thankyou Daniel, Maruko it feels good to be able to vent about whats bothering me and not be looks down upon ... I've taken a few hours to just calm down, im not suicidal anymore for the moment but i have made a real mess of my arms again ... I suppose it's better than the alternative.

Thankyou again.

8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm a little late to this thread, but best wishes to you, Ryy. I'm only 19, around your age. I hope the other forum you linked to us is helpful to you and gives you some support.

Edit: Nice to meet you, Ryan! =)

9. SilentScream

SilentScream Well-Known Member

You are very welcome Ryan; I'm glad that I could help you somewhat! :)

Stay strong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.