Please! I need help "now"!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by X-Vendetta, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

I can't tell anyone about my suicidal feelings and I don't understand them myself! I'm too young to arrange councilling or whatever and I just looked at my open window, thinking about drowning everything out and just jumping out of it without a thought.

I need replies now! PLEASE! OH GOD, PLEASE!

:cry::blub::nerves::cry::blub::nerves::cry::blub::nerves::blub:

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

well I'm glad you're talking to us here instead of jumping out the window :hug:

does it help to know that you are not alone in feeling this way? I see you are relatively new to the site. Stick around and you'll see more and more that you are not alone.

how old are you if you don't mind me asking

what has been happening lately? do you want to go into more detail? :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry you are feeling so badly right now hun. Im glad you posted instead of jumping. What has made you feel this way? :arms:

4. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

I'm 12 and nobody likes me, I have no friends to talk to, I'm sure as hell that I couldn't explain my feelings to my Mum. I'm ugly, boring and I have no chance of making some new friends. I JUST WANT HAPPINESS! :cry:

5. Petal

Aww sweetie, at just 12 years old, you have so much to live for. Is there any relative you could expain these feelings to? You shouldn't ever suffer in silence :hug:

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You're not ugly or boring, and you do have chances to make new friends, because you are very young, and things will most certainly change. You won't feel this way forever. There are many people who have felt as you do and have come through it.
    How long have you been feeling this way? :heart:

7. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

I have nothing to live for. If my Mum found me on this site I'd probably kill myself right away. I could never explain this to anyone, except anonymously. They'd just say 'Oh don't be silly' or ask me to explain my feelings, and I CAN'T! :(

8. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

Since I started secondary school probably, but I don't remember being happy before that, the only different is I didn't cry every night. I want happiness and for someone to tell me straight what is wrong with me. :cry::cry::cry:

9. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

I need more replies. :(

10. Petal

You can explain it to me if you want hun, I will listen :arms: please don't give up, Im sure you will achieve the happiness you desire :hug:

11. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

I've forgotten what pure happiness feels like. I've given up, I just want to die peacefully... or be happy. Why? I don't understand myself. I'm scared. :blub:

12. Petal

Did something happen that made you feel this way? Do you have a school counsellor you can talk to?:arms: If there isnt im sure there must be a teacher you can confide in.

13. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

I have a school counsellor but she'd never keep the secret. I just want to be happy and FOR THIS NIGHTMARE OF A GOD-DAMNED LIFE TO MAKE A TURN! I WON'T GET A SECOND ONE! SO KILL ME OR HELP ME, GOD!

So much has happened. My Granddad died, my Mum's ex-boyfriend got with my Mum with debts, and then left debt-free but with my Mum up to her eyeballs in his debt. I have no-one to talk to. I feel like there's no point in trying to succeed in school. My brother has a girlfriend and I don't. I feel like I'm ruining my Mum's life. I'm afraid to think of how I'll cope with my families death. I don't have a Dad to support me. I thought I had one but he was a pot-smoking son of a bitch who tried to kill my Mum half a dozen times. And I'm afraid I won't get a second chance in this world. :cry:

14. Petal

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandfather :hug:

Think of things this way: You're 12 years old, you have your whole life in front of you. All the good times are yet to come, you should be looking forward to that. You could go out meet some new friends, study as much as possible to insure yourself a bright future, and maybe take up some after school activites so that you wont feel so alone :arms:

15. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

Thanks for your advice but I've given up trying. Nobody wants to go near me. DAMN! I hate this. :(

16. X-Vendetta

X-Vendetta Member

I'm feeling alot better today. :smile: I don't know why, I just feel happy. :biggrin:

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm happy to hear that you're feeling happy today. :smile:

18. Petal

I'm glad you're feeling better hun :arms:

19. NeedHope3

NeedHope3 Member

I really, really, hope you are ok....it's funny because I came here like you, only last night and didn't get a reply.

Sometimes there's healing in helping, and I wish I'd been here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.