1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please ignore this. Pointless rant.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zueri, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

I'm sorry exist. I'm sorry I'm such a fuckup. I'm sorry I was born. I know I should be dead. I don't think you'll have do deal with me for very long any more. I'm sorry I keep saying the wrong things.

Things just keep getting worse and worse. To all whom I've told things might get better, yes, I know I'm a fucking hypocrite.

I really don't know why the hell I'm still staring at the computer screen typing this, when I should be acting. Should just take those pills or shoot that damn gun.

Really dunno what I did to deserve this. Obviously something though. Guess I had it coming. Maybe this is just god's way (if there is a god) of letting me know my time is up.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Syiah, I've known you for but a short time and yet it's clear you have very many good and endearing qualities and I am sure the longer I know you the more qualities I will find in you that I like and admire.

You have a real gift, several I'd imagine, if you gave me the time to get to know you better. I always wished I was able to speak more than one language, I tried once but failed miserably and here you are learning several, I have much admiration for your abilities.

I do hope I get the chance to know you better, I always love making new friends, I know you hang out in chat alot whereas I'm not in there often, but if you do see me in there and want to talk, about anything, just drop me a pm :) :hug: Alternatively, you can drop me a pm anytime on the forum :)