Please ignore this. Pointless rant.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zueri, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

I'm sorry exist. I'm sorry I'm such a fuckup. I'm sorry I was born. I know I should be dead. I don't think you'll have do deal with me for very long any more. I'm sorry I keep saying the wrong things.

Things just keep getting worse and worse. To all whom I've told things might get better, yes, I know I'm a fucking hypocrite.

I really don't know why the hell I'm still staring at the computer screen typing this, when I should be acting. Should just take those pills or shoot that damn gun.

Really dunno what I did to deserve this. Obviously something though. Guess I had it coming. Maybe this is just god's way (if there is a god) of letting me know my time is up.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Syiah, I've known you for but a short time and yet it's clear you have very many good and endearing qualities and I am sure the longer I know you the more qualities I will find in you that I like and admire.

You have a real gift, several I'd imagine, if you gave me the time to get to know you better. I always wished I was able to speak more than one language, I tried once but failed miserably and here you are learning several, I have much admiration for your abilities.

I do hope I get the chance to know you better, I always love making new friends, I know you hang out in chat alot whereas I'm not in there often, but if you do see me in there and want to talk, about anything, just drop me a pm :) :hug: Alternatively, you can drop me a pm anytime on the forum :)