Please just talk to me.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tillycooper, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tillycooper

tillycooper New Member

I need a friend, a companion or something, i dont know. I've lost all hope in myself, broken heart, no friends, rejected on a daily basis.

If anyone can restore my faith in man kind, please pm me for my email, facebook, whatever, just please revive me.

2. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Hi! :party::arms:

3. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF asylum, run by the insane. Check the chatroom, there be crowd :)

4. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I hope you found what you needed.

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

why dont you come to chat?

7. tillycooper

tillycooper New Member

i always feel so intimidated by chat rooms, its like walking into every social situation in my life, a failure and an embarassment.

i dont do this online help thing but i have no other way to talk to anyone, i just want someone to tell me im worth their time. i have nowhere to turn but here i suppose.

im in bits as i write this, i know the essence of my depression is the want to feel loved but everyday takes me closer from merely thinking about suicide to holding the knife, or finding how to construct a noose; im constantly thinking about it, i just know it will stop this intense feeling of.... fucking rejection and loneliness.

im sorry

8. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I can completely understand your feelings. I have no real friends anymore, so I just spend whatever time I have either on internet, playing games, going to work, or with my parents. There isnt a day that goes by wereby I dont cry myself to sleep or contemplate checking out of this world. I think at the moment, maybe its just talking with my parents thats keeping me alive.

I have tried checking out 3 times in past 15 years, and I completely screwed em up, and the first time completely screwed up my life by screwing me out a great job and a great future. So I am on a path to a quick grave I think. I think I will be lucky if I survive another year, as I really dont want to.

Take care...

9. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

I lost all my friends and I am a loner now too. People say all kind of shit about me and nobody even wants to get to know me more..they just judge me based on controversies. Living this lonely life is the hardest thing I ever had to come across, so I can totally relate with you here dude. If you want you can always talk to me. All I can say is, you are someone special, don't feel that way. Give yourself another chance, you never know! Life might have something special for you...

10. Wade

Wade Member

I sometimes feel lonely like that to, like it's impossible to make friends or find someone to talk to. Life eventually gives in though, it mite seem like a really long time before you find someone but it will happen. Things like that are unpredictable and I think that's what makes it depressing, you can't create a schedule for when you're going to meet someone with mutual feelings. Sometimes it feels like it will never happen because it's been so long but people pop up in odd places, you would be surprised how many friends you can make at a job when complaining about your tasks or managers brings you together, or how easy it can be to have a conversation and eventually a friendship at something like a concert when you find someone who shares the same interests.

11. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

The one thing this forum has taught me is that we are not alone..We hide in the darkest recesses and bury ourselves deeper and deeper but we are never alone..All it takes is for you to reach out & one of us will find you..

I can empathise so strongly with your words & in addition to all the other members, I want to offer my hand to thee.. No judgements, no empty platitudes, just a fellow lost soul who will share the load..

Please, talk to someone...anyone but don't ever feel like you are alone..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.