Please kill me!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by logician, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logician

logician Member

God told me to write this, then he would kill me.
    Please. Thank you very much.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am doubtful things work that way, certainly not in any religion I am familiar with. If you would like to tell us about your situation though perhaps we can try to find some answers together?

Take Care and Be Safe

3. logician

logician Member

I am going to lose my disability pension because the Danish government just made a reform making it impossible to have a disability pension due to even serious mental illness.
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Then it is the Danish government and not God that is causing the potential dismay in your life.

There are probably MANY people in your same situation there - I would venture to guess that something will be done to resolve whatever government changes surround the support of people whuo are disabled. Certainly those in wheelchairs and with very serious situations that keep them from providing support for themselves will have an alternative method of support. I would, rather than panic and rush to turn your own lights out, spend some time investigating potential alternatives that might be oversights, loopholes, or replacements for the financial support you currently are obtaining. In addition, if there is a breakdown in the way that your government is assisting people in need, then rather than abandoning the only one thing you truly own (your life), you might also look for ways to lobby for improvements to help not only yourself, but others who are in similar, or in far worse, need. The world only gets better, I submit for consideration, when people actually make an effort to make it better. If there's an injustice about to occur in your governmental laws, then be a fighter who helps reform, refine, resolve, and revamp something that will make for a better world not just for everyone... but for yourself as well.
  5. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Talking to a lawyer might help, they even have some free lawyers to help, and keep the case.
    All you need is doctors saying you are unable to still work, and see fit for you to stay on disability.

It takes time, too. They have to give a bit of warning, yes?
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Logician and welcome to SF. God isn't going to kill you, because it isn't your time to die yet. I'm sorry to hear that your disability check will be coming to an end, but maybe it's a sign that you should try getting a job? Mental illness is a legitimate disability, but we live in an age of austerity and governments are trying to save as much money as possible, so that we don't become bankrupt like Greece.
  7. logician

logician Member

I can't support myself. I can't work.
    They claim the reform won't hit those already recieving the benefits, but I have a hard time trusting anyone, since childhood.
  8. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Trust me God won't kill you. You don't think it is going to be that easy do you?
  9. logician

logician Member

Apparently not. What was that "voice" or message in my head then?

It can't be psychosis, because I take drugs against that.
  10. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

It would be nice if the drugs that are prescribed were perfect. They're not. Just because you are taking a pill to combat those voices does not mean it is 100% cured.
  11. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Many of us hear voices. Just because a voice comes and says something doesn't make it true. We have a "collective" consciousness. We are all connected to people both in bodies and out of bodies. You have to treat voices the same way you do people. If a person came up to you and said something like that, you wouldn't pay them any mind. So don't give a "voice" the same importance you would give a person with a body. I've had voices in my tell me to do horrible stuff. I've had voices tell me to go places and when I went there nothing happened. So I've learned to be discerning about what I will listen to and what I won't listen to. I also have voices that tell me positive and loving things, and those are the voices I listen to. When I have a voice tell me something to the contrary, I just take it with a grain of salt or tell it to get the hell out of my space.

Having been in your situation numerous times and having had the financial rug pulled out from under me, I will say not to panic of react in any way. Panic kills people. Calm reaction saves and often leads you to a resolution. So rather than thinking your life is over, you make means to find a resolution.
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I suppose some of us are just more naturally 'tuned' to the collective frequency and can hear voices more readily than others? I've never heard any voices before, and I guess that's a good thing, since many of them tell people negative things about themselves or encourage them to harm others. I've tried to understand where these 'voices' must be coming from and my theory is that they may be coming from spirits who dwell among us. Not necessarily bad spirits, just people who have passed away and are too afraid to leave our world and go to the astral world.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.