Please let me die now?..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Unforgiven, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

Please can I die now?..
    It hurts too much to live.. It hurts.. It hurts so much.. Please please let me die now?.. Please?..*
    I can't breathe... It hurts to breathe.. It's all broken inside... It's all cut to pieces.. It's all bruised, battered.. Shattered... I can't move... It hurts to move.... It hurts so much... Please let me die now?...
    Something twisted.. Smashed beyond repair.. Feels like a burning weight on my chest... Can't move it.. Can't take it off... Suffocating me... I'm done pretending... I can't hold this shell together anymore... Please.. PLease...

You knew how I was hurt.. You knew how I was scarred... You knew how near impossible it was for me to trust anyone.. But i did.. I trusted you...I loved you to no end!.. What more could I have possibly done??.. But no... You didn't... You couldn't... So you've hurt me too.. And Now I'm broken beyond repair.... Just a wreck... It hurts too much to function.. I can't do this... Best to be put down..
    So please... No more lies... Mo more meaningless solace... You're gone, you can't protect me from myself now... So... please let me die now??..*
  2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

No Kitty, i wont let you, am here, we all are. Stay strong, skype me if you want to.
    Love Pete
  3. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: I love you Kitty..And no you can't die, we love you too much for that. You are strong enough to get through this! I know you are hurting and I'm sorry...I'm sorry that he has broken not only your trust, but that he has broken you.

“Realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for”

"You just have to keep on breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise and who knows what the tide will bring."

“A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.”

He may not be able to protect you from yourself, but you've got all of us here willing to give it a damn good go...Why? Because we love and we care for you. You need someone to talk to? Well you know where to find me, and I'm pretty sure people like Harry will always have their doors open for you as well.

“Sometimes there are things in our life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we really need. And sometimes saying goodbye is the hardest thing you think you'll ever have to do, but sometimes it's saying 'hello again' that breaks you down and makes you the most vulnerable person you'll ever know. Sometimes change is too much to bear, but most of the time change is the only thing saving your life.”
  4. ameretat

ameretat Active Member

Kitty!! I am very worried about you!! I will not let you go anywhere !! I love you way to much!! You know that I am always here for you no matter what!! Skype me sweetie I'm right here !! I love you !!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX *wub *hug
  5. tigerpx

tigerpx Active Member

Kitty !! pls .. no !! ... PM whenever u want ... just dont go!

:( Petpet misses her KittyKat
  6. paul777

paul777 Well-Known Member

Kitty please get in touch.

Don't suffer alone, whatever you are going through you must share.

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i love kats.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.