please let me die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by starlight2006, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

Why can she still have this affect on me? im suicidal, i wantto die, cant cope anymore. i was doin so well. I was taking an interest in her. asking her questions. But she jumped down my throat for not sayin hello. But she never replies to my texts and hardly to my messages on here. wat can i do? i replied to her thread, i thought i was carrying the conversation on. But she had a go at me. I was jus interested. looking out for her. surprised. she could never save when we were together, but she can get a loan now? Yeah, i know people can change and that is fair enough. it shudnt hurt. but it does. I want to die. please let me go. please jus let me die.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are hurting starlight. Relationships can be so difficult, especially when you feel as if they are one-sided. Please do not let her control you that way. It goes both ways. You should give and recieve in a healthy relationship. Maybe it is time you took a step back and thought about exactly what it is each of you want. then sit down together and discuss expectations. When things are clear and mutually agreed upon you can decide which direction to go next. Don't give up on life because of this. Stay safe and take care. :hug:
  3. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

try to work things through, make a list, take some time for you, keep us up to date.....hope you feel better soon.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.