Please listen to me.... please...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blobofdepression, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm all alone in the world..

I'm 18..I grew up with a mentally ill mother and got severe anxiety problems as a result of it. I had to move schools and everything.. she was emotionally and at times physically abusive..

my dad then got with another woman. It was hard when her and her kids moved in because I'm so used to being alone (I'm an only child)

but now they're splitting up.. they're going to sell the house and my dad wants me to move far far away from him.. it's happening asap..

I've got no where to go...

If I fucking died, no would fucking care. No one wants me around. I've been trying to talk to my friends but they've all stopped fucking replying. They don't care about me. No one does. I have no family or anything. If I died.. whatever. WHATEVER. people would most likely get over it..

I doubt anyone here actually gives a crap I mean fucking hell, why should anyone give a shit about useless fucking me.

There's no fucking good in this world...

that's it.. I'm running away. I'm going to fucking die. I'm going to do it. I'll feel good while doing it! Finally I'm doing everyone in the world A FAVOUR. The moments I spend dying will be the only time when I truly feel alive.
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

hi,im really sorry to read about all that youve had to deal with already in your life.It's totally understandable why you feel so overwhelmed and angry at the world but there are many good,kind people out there.It would be a real shame if you gave up on life because of your parents,they dont seem to show you any love but dont judge everybody by their standards.You dont say where you live so its difficult to know what help you might be able to regarding a place to live etc....keep posting as your welcome and wanted here,take care
  3. I live in the UK.. I have a hard time believing that anyone would ever wamt me..
  4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

well your father can sell the house and tell you to move away but you dont have to move away.You need to get in touch with your local council/housing benefit office and tell them you are soon to be made homeless,they wont see you end up on the street.When your at your lowest and your confidence/self esteem is low its normal to feel unlovable/unlikable but if you stay around and mix with the right people i think you will find that you are very much likable.:console:
  5. rae_henny

rae_henny New Member

Feeling alone and useless in itself has a group of people that share your views. The reason this forum exsists is to find that you are not alone and people do care about you. I, myself have gone through a lot in life and I feel the same: if I died today, I'd be forgotten tomorrow, but I came here to find a light to break me of these bad thoughts. I wish you would utilize this site the same way I do, and if you choose not to, at least listen to us as we have listened to you.
  6. magentapink13

magentapink13 Member

Oh wow. I truly know how you feel, Dear One. My Dad left my brothers and I when I was 17 by killing himself and then Mom decided she wanted all of us to live with someone else - anyone else - so she could live the single life of no dominating husband (my dad) and no needy kids. We were 19, 17 and 10. My big brother moved out, my little brother was actually adopted into another family (we were NOT ok with this) and I decided to find a family to stay with because I wasn't ready emotionally or any way to be on my own. I was 17. Is there a family from your church you might stay with? Or parents of a friend? I did both. It's time to think about yourself ... what do you need to be ok? You don't have to do what anyone says and if you aren't ready to be on your own you shouldn't be. I know when I was abandoned by both parents I wanted more than anything to be comforted and taken care of. I know the same can be for you too. I'm sorry your Dad is only thinking about himself. Don't let your Dad's sefishness be a reflection of your worth. Many people, even the ones you love the most - will hurt you and make you feel you are unloveable. Not so. Hang in there. Your friend, Sarah
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.