Please Listen

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NeverHappy, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeverHappy

NeverHappy Well-Known Member

What's the point? Delete this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

:hug: hang in there

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

There's always a point. If you weren't feeling low you wouldn't have posted here, I'm interested in listening and that offer remains when you feel like talking. Take care of yourself.

4. NeverHappy

No, sometimes there is no point. I'm beyond help.

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

What makes you think you're beyond help?

6. NeverHappy

There is no use discussing it. I've already discussed it with others. Even my own mother has given up on me.

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You could give me a go, I don't give up easily. :hug:

8. NeverHappy

Lawl, nobody will persevere with me because I'm simply a lost cause.

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I don't think you are. If you were a lost cause why would I be saying this?

10. NeverHappy

Because you don't know me.

Therapy doesn't work. Even the fucking pills don't work.

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Neverhappy,
    Why not give us some idea of what has brought you down. when you joined the forum you have adopted a whole new family. We try to support anyone in crisis and we offer advice and we are ready to listen. All you have to do is ask? We are here so keep posting to us!!Good Luck and Welcome to the Forum!!:chopper:!!

12. NeverHappy

Ho Ho Ho.

Let's just say that I've had a horrible life and leave it at that. All of the trauma has taken it's toll on me and my suicide seems inevitable now.

13. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

About the therapy and medications, what works for one doesn't mean it will work for someone else. Maybe you will benefit from a change of therapist and/or medication.

Well I'd like to know you, but ultimately I know it's your choice if you'll let me get to know you. I don't want to force you or anything I'd just like you to know that you're not entirely alone with how you're feeling and there are people who care and want to help.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
  14. NeverHappy

There is nothing to know about me any more, unfortunately. I've become completely consumed with misery and I literally don't have a personality any more.

15. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I know what that feels like, as do many others on here I don't doubt, but suicide doesn't need to be the way out.

I know how much of a grip depression can take a hold of us and warp our mind into thinking the only way out is death. When you became so consumed in the self hatred and loneliness you feel that no one gives a crap and you isolate yourself. Feeling so low every bit of you wants to give up, no one truly wants to listen, why would they want to? You feel worthless and undeserving. You don't like leaving your house, saying anything to anyone, things you used to enjoy you just can't find it in yourself to even take part in them activities, forget enjoying them. You'd rather sleep away the days than tolerate it. Life's a dark void. Feel like the scum of the earth, you don't deserve a place on this earth and life isn't for you. I know the feelings, I really do, but it's the depression talking. It's an illness that is treatable. It takes time. Sometimes, a lot of time, but suicide doesn't need to be the way out.

16. NeverHappy

Depression is far from my biggest problem. I'm destructive to myself and to others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.