Please make it stop

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kaylubdc, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylubdc

kaylubdc New Member

I am in such a state of depression and do not know where to begin...
    Right off the bat, I would like to start at the beginning.

I am a 17 year old male, i have gone through some very abusive times. My parents were drug and alcohol addicted when I was younger. I was raped by my mother and eventually shipped off to live with my father.

Dad and I never saw eye to eye and by the age of 16 I was living on my own. Well, my uncle offered to take me in and things got slightly better for me. Just as I thought things were going to be alright, I fell in love. The girl eventually had me so far in love, I could not think about anything but her. Now, I feel as if my heart has been torn out and I often think death would be a much better alternative and have been thinking it for a few months now.

Any help is much appreciated
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry your heart has been broken i know it is not easy to move on to move forward but take what you can and learn from this relationship okay
    YOU will meet new partners in the future you will find someone maybe even more suited to you hun Please keep talking okay it helps if you can talk to your doctor as well let doc know how bad your your depression is so you can get some help okay You will have more gf hun it will happen
  3. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

I can relate to your feelings of unrequited love, it sucks, and I'm going through it now and have been for a while. If you ever need anything, and I seriously mean anything, vent, talk, whatever. Just PM me, it might end up being a mutually beneficial conversation :D
  4. kaylubdc

kaylubdc New Member

Thank you for the kindness and encouragement. I am here to try to find others who can relate to my pain. Try to find someone I can talk to about it who knows what I am going through and to try to talk myself out of the ultimate decision of suicide.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.