Please make it stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by leah82, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leah82

leah82 Member

I dont know what to do anymore. I just want it to stop even just for a litte while.
    What have I done wrong to be like this?

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Leah...what is going on? Please post and let us know...also, please talk to someone IRL, such as a professional who can help you

3. Morgana

Morgana Well-Known Member

You haven't done anything wrong...I'm sorry things are so hard right now.

4. Deonidas

Deonidas Member

leah, I know how you feel. Wanting everything to stop, Wanting everything to just go away. The pain, the longing, the suffering. It cuts deeper than any blade ever could. But, It IS only temporary. I think most here will agree that what you're feeling right now will go away. Either through talking to someone here, talking on the phone, Hell, even making a sudden appt. at a shrink might help. Everyone has something that brings them peace even in dark times like these. Seek that out and hold onto it with every fiber of your being. No matter how dark the tunnel, there is always light at the end.

5. leah82

leah82 Member

Im not the best when it comes to talking about myself, I do therapy and meds don't work.
    I'm just so very very tired.
    I honestly feel like this life just isnt worth it

6. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Most people are not so good at talking about themselves (accurately). They omit flaws and emphasize positive traits, etc.! It's good that you make the effort with therapy. Hopefully, one day you will feel more comfortable opening up and expressing yourself in an honest way, so as to allow the psychologist to help you. Or find a different one if this one isn't working... As for psychiatry, perhaps that's just not for you, and this is o.k., too... The best advice that I can give, is to try to find a way to get some sleep. Because we can't do too much healing when we are tired--or exhausted. So, get some rest and let your mind have a fighting chance at recuperating... Best Wishes And Good Luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.