Please.... Never tell me this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 3, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Never, ever say you'll "be there for me" unless you truly, sincerely mean it.

Otherwise, fuck off.

2. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Or people who say "I love you" but aren't there for you when you really need it, or have no problem abandoning someone...

I hope you're doing okay if you need someone to talk to I'm here.

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I used to say that. Then when I needed someone, any one to be there for me there was no one. Can anyone say that with any guarantee though. Don't think it's possible.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm here if you need anything... and I do mean that.

5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

OMG I am soo..oo sorry if its me who has hurt you? You deserve only good things, kindness & care....
    I am so sorry you are hurting you deserve better.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun i am sorry you are hurting just know sf is here ok when ever you feel you need someone hugs

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with TE :) SF will never turn its back on you. I guess that's why there are so many of here who have been here for years. :hug: hope you're feeling a bit better.

8. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

when I say it I mean it, but I've noticed that most people who say that, just say it because they think it's the right thing to say...it's like when people offer help but really they expect you to say no....people suck

9. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

There are some people in the world who will stand by their friends no matter what. I think the majority of them are on this forum. We mean it, Mo.

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am here for you any time. Honestly and truly. I am never good about contacting people. Terrible at it. Although I do try. Always there if ever you need me. Always. I do care !!

11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I wish what you said would be my bumper sticker...that hurts more than people not being there in the first place...so sorry you went through that...I do know that pain

12. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Mo; that is so frustrating and happens far too often. :( I'm guessing someone promised that and then they bailed on their promise... Are you doing okay? I'm very sorry you were let down. That hurts a lot. ♥